Most Amazing Hand I Ever Saw....

Last year I was playing in a live tournament here in Vegas....nothing major....$60 buy in....Pre-flop action:Seat 1 (SB) $100Seat 2 (BB) $200Seat 3 (Myself) Q3 os....FOLDSeat 4 FOLD Seat 5 Raises to $400Seat 6 FOLDSeat 7 FOLDSeat 8 Raises to $800Seat 9 FOLDSeat 0 FOLDSeat 1 FOLDS the SBSeat 2 FOLDS the BBSeat 5 ALL IN (About $1700)Seat 8 CALLS They turn up the cards:Seat 5 Qh QsSeat 8 Kd 10dThe flop comes:Ks 10c 10h (Seat 8 flops a full house!....10s full of Kings) Everyone at the table made a small roar....The turn....Ks 10c 10h....Qc! (Seat 5 turns a BIGGER full house!....Qs full of 10s) Now the roar got even louder and some people stood up....The river....Ks 10c 10h....Qc....Kh!! (Seat 8 get his full house BACK by rivering an even BIGGER full house!!) The entire poker table went mad and players from all over the room came over to have a look at this incredible hand....Im curious to know if anyone has ever seen this happen before....

I think you need to play more hands, most of the guys on here have played several hundred thousand or even million hands and will have seen stuff a lot more freakier than this.

I think you need to play more hands, most of the guys on here have played several hundred thousand or even million hands and will have seen stuff a lot more freakier than this.
Lets see some examples then....anyone?

one of my favorite hands to tell which is way funnier than amazing is this......25-.50 home game that is straddled to 1 every single hand.I am dealing and I deal the first round of cards out to everyone (full table of 10 people) and as I deal the second round, i deal a 7 face up to the player in UTG+1. We would normally use the face up card as the burn but the person in the next position started to berate for playing so tight and dared him to play the hand with the 7 face up. He accepted and the action went around the table as so:"well I can beat a 7....call""I can beat a 7 too....call"all ten people were in for a dollar each. The flop comes out 7 7 x. The first three players checked and the UTG+1 player checked as well as a joke. At that point everyone else mucked their cards in the middle in order. MP1 then says, "do you realize that you just won that hand by checking?"We all had a great laugh.

one of my favorite hands to tell which is way funnier than amazing is this......25-.50 home game that is straddled to 1 every single hand.I am dealing and I deal the first round of cards out to everyone (full table of 10 people) and as I deal the second round, i deal a 7 face up to the player in UTG+1. We would normally use the face up card as the burn but the person in the next position started to berate for playing so tight and dared him to play the hand with the 7 face up. He accepted and the action went around the table as so:"well I can beat a 7....call""I can beat a 7 too....call"all ten people were in for a dollar each. The flop comes out 7 7 x. The first three players checked and the UTG+1 player checked as well as a joke. At that point everyone else mucked their cards in the middle in order. MP1 then says, "do you realize that you just won that hand by checking?"We all had a great laugh.
Thats hillarious! What are the chances of seeing two 7s on the flop after being dared to play a 7 that was dealt face up?....very strange....I have heard stories of really bad beats....like where somebody caught a royal flush on the river to beat 4 aces....but I have never actually seen a bad beat of that calliber....only smaller bad beats with straight flushes or higher quads to win the hand....One time at the Red Rock....both players flopped a straight flush....one guy had 4h 5h....the other guy had 9h 10h....and the flop came 6h 7h 8h....They won the bad beat jackpot....at the time was over $120,000....but once again I did not actually see that hand....one of the dealers was telling me about it because it was won the night before....

I saw a hand last week where four people got it all in with: AA/KK/QQ/TT. Three people flopped a set and the fourth set came on the turn. I'm not sure, but I think one of them made quads on the river. w/e Pokerstars action...

Lets see some examples then....anyone?
I had AAsomeone had JJsomeone else had 66Allin preflopFlop 633Turn ARiver 6Yeah, that hand was an absolute blast......