Adventure At The Car Wash

Thoughts...1) Wow Chrozzo's sister is hot2) I want to be a junkie when I grow up.3) I would have pressed charges. But I'm a petty man. I think giving this girl " A stern talking to about the gravity of the situation" just re-inforces the idea in her head that she's entitled to behave in any way she wants to, with no real consequences.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts...1) Wow Chrozzo's sister is hot2) I want to be a junkie when I grow up.3) I would have pressed charges. But I'm a petty man. I think giving this girl " A stern talking to about the gravity of the situation" just re-inforces the idea in her head that she's entitled to behave in any way she wants to, with no real consequences.
Ya, that's what I worried about. Kids are such punks these days, no respect I tell you. :)I'm hoping her dad took her car away/grounded her, but who knows.

I think PMJ handled the aftermath well. No need to press charges; its a parent's responsibility to teach their kids right and wrong, and if no real damage was done and nobody was hurt then just forget it and let the parents handle it. As long as the cops talked to the parents, it's handled I think.If they're gonna raise her to be a spoiled bitch there's nothing you can do about it. Hopefully they're not.

Thinking about this for about 24 hours....I would have let her go, got out, opened the trunk, got out the tire iron, and bashed in the back end of my car. Then get back in the car and grab my girlfriend by the neck and twist only semi hard until she punches me because of the pain and then thank her and tell her you will make it up to her tenfold when you are done suing the girl for injuries.

Patrick, have you even considered all the water spots your car now has? This has to be factored in the equation.
Yes, and I made a bad joke to the cop about recouping my losses, re: the $9 car wash ( or at least the dryer portion), and the effort it took me to dry it myself when I got home. He didn't seem to think it was funny, but he was like 12 or something, so he prob can't afford to have a sense of humor in his line of work.