We're having a little argument here....My top 3...AladdinLion KingLittle MermaidBrigette's Top 3...Sleeping BeautyLittle MermaidAlice in WonderlandWho wins?Or name your own?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since neither of you voted for beauty and the beast, neither of you win. Unless of course you are both too young to remember it, which would make me really old since i was a teen when it came out. but either way, by far my fav.

Since neither of you voted for beauty and the beast, neither of you win. Unless of course you are both too young to remember it, which would make me really old since i was a teen when it came out. but either way, by far my fav.
Murder She Wrote loses.
1) Who Framed Roger Rabbit2) Lion King3) Toy Story
Pixar doesn't count.But is Roger Disney? If so, that makes my choice more tough for sure.
Pixar doesn't count.But is Roger Disney? If so, that makes my choice more tough for sure.
Hells yeah, either that or they better remove "Toon Town" from Disneyland
Lion KingLittle MermaidAladdinBeauty & The Beast
Close enough
Hells yeah, either that or they better remove "Toon Town" from Disneyland
Ok, then I'm not sure what to do.Roger is probably 4th on my list. Mostly based on nostalgia based on Little Mermaid.
1) Aladdin2) Lion King3) Tie Jungle Book/Robin Hood
Jungle book is good too, but unless Robin Hood has Kevin Costner, I don't wanna hear it.
We're having a little argument here....My top 3...AladdinLion KingLittle MermaidBrigette's Top 3...Sleeping BeautyLittle MermaidAlice in WonderlandWho wins?Or name your own?
your girl wins cuz she has the nicer breastsseseses
Close enoughOk, then I'm not sure what to do.Roger is probably 4th on my list. Mostly based on nostalgia based on Little Mermaid.
Lion King is ranked #2 for me because it was the first make out drive-in movie I saw with my girlfriend.