Chinese Poker Challenge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new Chinese Poker Strategy. Let Troyomac sit in the seat and light it on fire then just walk in and mop up. Not sure who made it but one of the other players said he would take any seat that Ray farted in.Lets play tonight if anyone is up for it.

I hit and ran after plus 160ish for:33387654Royal FlushAnd confused the heck out of everyone moneywise after snap took my seat :club:
sick, just plain sick is there any game you can't win at lolI know your a pro just sucking everyone else in lmao
My new Chinese Poker Strategy. Let Troyomac sit in the seat and light it on fire then just walk in and mop up. Not sure who made it but one of the other players said he would take any seat that Ray farted in.Lets play tonight if anyone is up for it.
That would be me.Yes, I'm serious.
That would be me.Yes, I'm serious.
So what I need to do in Niagara is get him to sit down, pass wind , kick him out of that seat and then sit in itand then take his money great idea , lmao :club:

down for some late night chinese tonight around 1am or so. None of this big2 crap though, I suck hudge balls at that for some reason (or i just run bad, but whatever - i ain't playing it for money...lol)