.....go freaking hang itself..........have never run this bad....i am making some small cashes but EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I I GET IN A RACE AT A CRUCIAL TIME LATE I GET 2,3,4,5 outed EVERY GOD DAMN TIME...............TWO TIMES TONIGHTDIE APRIL DIEMAY, HURRY THE F UCK UP

these are the F UCKTARD IDIOTS who have been owning my soul ALLLL month.........obv i miss and obv this guy has been calling EVERY FREAKING ONE OF MY RAISES AND OUTPLOPS ME WHEN HE NEEDS A 3 OUTER AS PART OF IT........the idiots are just KILLING ME LATELTY...........F UCK PokerStars Game #17093201685: Tournament #86445893, $15.00+$1.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (150/300) - 2008/04/30 - 00:04:56 (ET)Table '86445893 1' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: Freddec (6638 in chips) Seat 2: DEESGOTCHA (5014 in chips) Seat 3: TizSmarty (5505 in chips) Seat 4: Admiration (17517 in chips) Seat 5: deuce_trey13 (11030 in chips) Seat 6: ferhell (6300 in chips) Seat 7: SNAKSHAKJACK (2586 in chips) Seat 8: umfufu (4895 in chips) Seat 9: gamedayinc (13213 in chips) Freddec: posts the ante 25DEESGOTCHA: posts the ante 25TizSmarty: posts the ante 25Admiration: posts the ante 25deuce_trey13: posts the ante 25ferhell: posts the ante 25SNAKSHAKJACK: posts the ante 25umfufu: posts the ante 25gamedayinc: posts the ante 25umfufu: posts small blind 150gamedayinc: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Freddec [Ks Ah]TizSmarty said, "i knew it, that was such a dum bet"TizSmarty said, "nh"TizSmarty said, "kadsfjasf"TizSmarty said, "adsfgklnjakgna"TizSmarty said, "aerkgiljakosgf"Freddec: raises 489 to 789DEESGOTCHA: folds TizSmarty: calls 789Admiration: folds deuce_trey13: folds ferhell: folds SNAKSHAKJACK: folds umfufu: folds gamedayinc: folds *** FLOP *** [Th Kh 8h]Freddec: bets 1999TizSmarty: raises 2692 to 4691 and is all-inFreddec: calls 2692*** TURN *** [Th Kh 8h] [5s]*** RIVER *** [Th Kh 8h 5s] [5c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Freddec: shows [Ks Ah] (two pair, Kings and Fives)TizSmarty: shows [Ts Kd] (two pair, Kings and Tens)TizSmarty collected 11635 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 11635 | Rake 0 Board [Th Kh 8h 5s 5c]Seat 1: Freddec showed [Ks Ah] and lost with two pair, Kings and FivesSeat 2: DEESGOTCHA folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: TizSmarty showed [Ts Kd] and won (11635) with two pair, Kings and TensSeat 4: Admiration folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: deuce_trey13 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: ferhell folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: SNAKSHAKJACK (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: umfufu (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: gamedayinc (big blind) folded before Flop

I had a really bad april too.Made two final tables that were specifically bad. It was a 45 sit n go so only 6 got paid.The first one I went all in with A J suited and the jerk calls with A 4 and hits the 4 on the flop.The second one I go all in with AA and the guy calls with queens. Flop (okay) turn (no queen) river..........queen :(and it seemed like every hand i played in april i would get rivered, glad its over with.