shots were 31-29 for Canada. How bad did the Russian goalie play?
No idea -- can't find any articles about at all. Only heard about the tournament in passing this morning on the radio w/ McGuire.Bit surprising that there was 0 coverage given the press the last few team received -- even with the playoffs I figured there would be odd article.
No idea -- can't find any articles about at all. Only heard about the tournament in passing this morning on the radio w/ McGuire.
I know TSN was showing the game @ 11 AM Eastern time this morning (sometime around then anyways)I only skip work for World Junior and Olympic Medal round games so I didn't get a chance to see it.
How bad did the Russian goalie play?
From the sounds of it the Russian goalie was left out to hang: "In fairness to the Russians goalies, those goals were pretty sweet. The Russian defence, though, has been brutal.".

Only saw the first. It was 5-0 so I went to work. I watched parts of the previous two games. Did not see the 8-0 game coming at all. The Russian goalie was left out to dry several times. Canada had a shooting percentage of over 30% through half the game. Not a lot of coverage as we don't do very well at theis tournament most of the time.