Winning A Wsop Main Event Seat...

For those that win a seat to the WSOP main event, do they have to use the buy-in for the main event? or can they use it to buy-in to some smaller WSOP events because they have a better chance of winning those?

They just give you the cash. You can spend it all on the Main Event, several smaller events, save it all.....or of course, 10k worth of strippers and blow

I think it's got to be Main Event.There's a thread called Climbing the Steps by Gatortom that has a lot of the information I think you're after. It's aorund this forum somewhere :club:

I think it's got to be Main Event.There's a thread called Climbing the Steps by Gatortom that has a lot of the information I think you're after. It's aorund this forum somewhere :club:
Is that your final answer?Edit: LOL at your ninja edit. wp. Real quote up there^
you are the weakest link......goodbye!

Thanks for the replies!I know the main event is the event everyone is always focusing on, but with the huge field it is crazy hard just trying to get into the money.It just seems like the smaller events give you a better chance. A couple of $1500 events and you can still go home and say you played in the World Series of Poker ;-)

Thanks for the replies!I know the main event is the event everyone is always focusing on, but with the huge field it is crazy hard just trying to get into the money.It just seems like the smaller events give you a better chance. A couple of $1500 events and you can still go home and say you played in the World Series of Poker ;-)
quit being a puss and put up the 10k.
My guess is XXEddie knows better.
Yeah, I agree. Hense the edit.So yeah, totally wrong. Ah well."if you win a satellite on PokerStars, you will receive the $10,000 + $2,500 cash in your PokerStars account"(from some Q&A regarding Sats.)Also,http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...9060&st=220