unbelievable Full Tilt Play!

The other day I was on Full Tilt in a $1/$2 game when I saw a guy win with Quad Aces (pocket Aces + 2 on the board).The very next hand I am dealt pocket 5's and the flop comes A,A,5 giving me a full house. I check it and the guy who just had Quad's bets a modest bet so I call. The turn card is another Ace and the guy bets modest again. Again I call. Now the river comes a 10 and the guy goes all in. He has me covered, I don't have a ton of money at stake so I call thinking "what are the odds this dude has Quad Aces two hands in a row".Pretty darn good apparently. He turned over A,8 and own the pot with Quad Aces.I have seen more Quad hands on Full Tilt in a shorter time than I ever did on Party Poker or Empire Poker in signifigantly longer time! I actually had two Quad hands (4's and Q's) at the same table a few days before.

I posted this already. $10 SnG I have Q10 1 other player in the hand. Flop comes AAQ, I make a pot size bet to see if he has the other A he just calls. Turn is an A giving me a full house. Figuring I now have the best hand I bet 150 (I think) and he again calls. River is a Q and the board looks like AAQAQ. I bet 300 and he moves all in. Shouldn't have called but my stack would have been crippled if I folded. I call with A's over Q's and he turns over AQ. My only reply was WOW.Duff

I posted this already. $10 SnG I have Q10 1 other player in the hand. Flop comes AAQ, I make a pot size bet to see if he has the other A he just calls. Turn is an A giving me a full house. Figuring I now have the best hand I bet 150 (I think) and he again calls. River is a Q and the board looks like AAQAQ. I bet 300 and he moves all in. Shouldn't have called but my stack would have been crippled if I folded. I call with A's over Q's and he turns over AQ. My only reply was WOW.Duff
I think something is wrong over at Full Tilt. I've seen way too much of crap like this over there.

ive played at fulltil off and on since they went online..made 1 deposit and 1 deposit only to that site..will never deposit to it againyou would think with the "pros" that have endorsed their names to the site..you might get a little better customer service from their support team..total lack of support as far as i`m concerned in regards to any emails ive sent them in regards to their siteas far as the rest of the site goes..what do you expect ..their random number generator has yet to be "certified"

I agree with the comment about support. Had connection issues with that site. The only place online I couldn't connect to. I sent them an email outlining my problem and the steps I've taken to resolve it. (in listed order). Two days later I get a response that says to try #1 on my list. I resend. Tried, no good. Response? Try #2Resend stating I've tried this list - twice. I guess saying I've tried it twice was the last thing they would've thought of, as I never received a reply. I've managed to get back to slightly down on what I've initially deposited. Now I' am close to getting 1/3 of the bonus. Once I collect that, I'm out~

I think something is wrong over at Full Tilt. I've seen way too much of crap like this over there.
I need to add that this didn't happen at Full Tilt. It happend at Party Poker. And I've seen it more than a few times there too.

In one unbelievable night of poker at my home game, I wound up having four-of-a-kind no fewer than THREE hands over the course of a single $20 buy-in tournament with ~15 players. Two of these times, it was quad aces. Most incredible poker night of my life.The first one happened early, about the 8th hand of the night, the first hand I played, and I'm sitting in the small blind staring at a pair of red aces. It's been raised once already, 3xbb, by the guy two seats to my left, a very loose cannon who has already doubled up, knocking out one of the weaker players. A middle position player (also very aggressive) called, and I decide just to call (based on a physical tell, I felt like a raise would have scared one, if not both, of them off).The flop comes A:spade:K :diamond:6:heart:, and I'm doing cartwheels. I push out a small bet and, as expected, get raised by the loose cannon on my left. The third player folds. I call.The turn comes: A:club:. I just about poop myself, and check. Loose Cannon bets big into me, about 2x the pot, I go a little Hollywood, and raise him all-in. He immediately calls, and the table gives a collective "woah" as I turn over my quad aces. What did LC have? A measley 6To (he's just that kind of player).Unfortunately my hands between quads were far from spectacular, and I was crippled in an all-in hand where I had no fewer than 21 outs on the flop (flush draw, open straight draw, two overcards - needed flush, straight, or pair), and missed. I was on the verge of being knocked out when I was dealt 2:heart:8:heart: in the big blind and got to see the flop for free. I was glad that I did, since the flop came out 8:diamond:8:club:8:spade:, and once again I have to work to maintain the illusion that I'm not about to poop myself. I wound up doubling up, having the rest of the table marveling at the luck of someone hitting quads twice in one night.From there I did well, eventually heading heads-up with even chips against the player who I believe to be the strongest of the group (next to me, of course:), and I raise with A:heart:8:spade: from the small blind, getting a call.The flop comes A:diamond:A:club:A:spade:, and for the third time that night, I have to make a conscious effort not to poop myself.Unfortunately, that hand, I was unable to squeeze another dime out of said player's grubby fingers - my minimal bet was answered with a hesitant fold. Maybe he picked up on some kind of tell - it shouldn't have been difficult.Anyway, the moral of the story is, quads do happen in hold 'em, and I wouldn't get all bent out of shape even when you see them happening twice in a row. Three times in one night of real live poker (for the record, I dealt exactly zero of my quads hands) is unlikely as hell too, but not impossible, as my experience proves.