How Do I Play In The Loosest Of All Cash Games

Every friday night there is an extremely loose cash game. I mean the mother of all loose cash games. I have played three times, lost 1500, won 2800 and lost 1600. How do you play these games? Last time i decided to play extremely tight and not bet unless I had atleast top pair. No continuation bets and I called with draws on very good pot odds. Examples of some hands.In the BB for 5 dollars with Q(club) 2(club). Playing short stacked after a bad beat and only have 150 behind. Flop comes Q67 Rainbow. I bet the pot which is 30 and get one caller. An albanian who loves playing draws or any part of the flop calls. Next card is a 9. I know I have the best hand so I bet the pot again which is 90. He insta puts me all in for the rest of my stack and I have to call. Of course he has 79 and I brick the river.Another example, on the button with KJ suited in 4 person limped pot. I make it 40 dollars to get rid of the limpers. The BB call and one limper calls. Flop comes K102 rainbow. Checks to me and with the pot at 135, I put them both all in for 190 to try and get out any draws of what ever and figure I have the best hand because they suck. Well of course I get them both to call and what do they turn over. The BB has QJ unsuited and the other limper had K4 suited. Of course a 9 comes to kill me. In essence this game is bingo. I mean you cannot bet anyone off anything and how can you put people on hands when they will call with mid or bottom pair to hit their kicker. Part of me says stay away because you cannot out play them like this. Other part says play them because this is such a loose good game and you can make thousands. If anyone knows how to play in this game I would love the advice. There is one or two tight players. Most are extremely loose, love draws and very wild.Thanks, Game is in NY half hour north of NYC if interested

Wasn't a bad beat story, I just want to know how to play in a game like this. Super tight or play marginal and try to out play them or some other strategy in a game like this. You don't usually encounter people who aren't rich throwing hundreds of dollars on flush draws.

Wasn't a bad beat story, I just want to know how to play in a game like this. Super tight or play marginal and try to out play them or some other strategy in a game like this. You don't usually encounter people who aren't rich throwing hundreds of dollars on flush draws.
Well if you don't want it to sound like a abd beat thread don't post two hands where you got your money in good and whine that you got sucked out on, post some hand of acctual strategic value that we can comment on and hopefully improve your play, no one gives a damn about your bad beat story unless your name is Acid_Knight.
Well if you don't want it to sound like a abd beat thread don't post two hands where you got your money in good and whine that you got sucked out on, post some hand of acctual strategic value that we can comment on and hopefully improve your play, no one gives a damn about your bad beat story unless your name is Acid_Knight.
False. Nobody cares about mine either, but I just try and provide more creative ways that I get beat then "He got it AI with an OESD and sucked out on my TPWK" or "He turned 2 pair to beat my TPNK"Also, I don't devote threads to mine, I just rant in existing threads :club:
In the BB for 5 dollars with Q(club) 2(club). Playing short stacked after a bad beat and only have 150 behind. Flop comes Q67 Rainbow. I bet the pot which is 30 and get one caller. An albanian who loves playing draws or any part of the flop calls. Next card is a 9. I know I have the best hand so I bet the pot again which is 90. He insta puts me all in for the rest of my stack and I have to call. Of course he has 79 and I brick the river.
I personally LOL'd at this too.
This is the essence of how the big buildings are built in vegas. The house has the advantage in BJ. so if you go all-in with the advantage 45% to 55% then you will lose every once in a while. but you will win 10% more often than they will hit thus creating a positive revenue in the long run. Stick with it and let me get into this game!!!!!
This is the essence of how the big buildings are built in vegas. The house has the advantage in BJ. so if you go all-in with the advantage 45% to 55% then you will lose every once in a while. but you will win 10% more often than they will hit thus creating a positive revenue in the long run. Stick with it and let me get into this game!!!!!
Revolutionary!Tell me more :club:
Every friday night there is an extremely loose cash game. I mean the mother of all loose cash games. I have played three times, lost 1500, won 2800 and lost 1600. How do you play these games? Last time i decided to play extremely tight and not bet unless I had atleast top pair. No continuation bets and I called with draws on very good pot odds. Examples of some hands.In the BB for 5 dollars with Q(club) 2(club). Playing short stacked after a bad beat and only have 150 behind. Flop comes Q67 Rainbow. I bet the pot which is 30 and get one caller. An albanian who loves playing draws or any part of the flop calls. Next card is a 9. I know I have the best hand so I bet the pot again which is 90. He insta puts me all in for the rest of my stack and I have to call. Of course he has 79 and I brick the river.Another example, on the button with KJ suited in 4 person limped pot. I make it 40 dollars to get rid of the limpers. The BB call and one limper calls. Flop comes K102 rainbow. Checks to me and with the pot at 135, I put them both all in for 190 to try and get out any draws of what ever and figure I have the best hand because they suck. Well of course I get them both to call and what do they turn over. The BB has QJ unsuited and the other limper had K4 suited. Of course a 9 comes to kill me. In essence this game is bingo. I mean you cannot bet anyone off anything and how can you put people on hands when they will call with mid or bottom pair to hit their kicker. Part of me says stay away because you cannot out play them like this. Other part says play them because this is such a loose good game and you can make thousands. If anyone knows how to play in this game I would love the advice. There is one or two tight players. Most are extremely loose, love draws and very wild.Thanks, Game is in NY half hour north of NYC if interested
****in Albanians. Wait; there was a miniature Albanian playing at Caesar's in Atlantic City Late Saturday night. I wonder if it was the same one? Anyway. The game. First, whenever you are ahead, spill every chip you have into the pot. Second, try not to be in a spot where Q2 sooted is ahead because it's not going to stay ahead. There's prob more, but I think that's a good start. (I hate it when the OP's bad beat story starts at, "I shoved my Q2 sooted and got ran down.")

I didin't really read the OP carefully but,to give you my opinion on how to play the "loosest of all cash games", simply, I try to have as many buyins with me as possible (although there should be a stoploss at some point)due to the "loose" nature, there is prolly more "gamble" or bad beats, also more opportunity to make money with marginal hands, a little more fun compared toa tight tight tight passive passive check check check raise only with 1st-3rd nuts type game, but it goes both ways, which is why you could make those marginal hands payoff, but you just can't complain when ur on the other sidebtw, when I think "loosest" ring, I used to play in a $1-2 NL ring No Max buyin in Korea where the standard PF bet was $50 to go, and most of the time 4 callers to a flop, now that was loose! plus the risk of losing a limb if you won......basically in a loose cash game I play pretty straight forward (live with the results), and position when possiblejust have a roll+ patience and you should be profitable-nub