hasan habib: tourney=excellent, cash game=horrible

As you all know that hasab habib is an excellent no limit tourney player but i hear that he is a horrible cash game limit poker player. I heard that he once had to sell he house because he lost so much on the limit cash game. i think he's currently staked by amir vehedi. are any of these rumors true? anyone know alot about habib, please post.

As you all know that hasab habib is an excellent no limit tourney player but i hear that he is a horrible cash game limit poker player.  I heard that he once had to sell he house because he lost so much on the limit cash game.  i think he's currently staked by amir vehedi.  are  any of these rumors true?    anyone know alot about habib, please post.
These kinds of things are common in the poker world. It's just nobody knows about them. There are people you would think are rich as hell but they're broke like no other. I can't say if that rumor is true or not. What I'm trying to say is, not everybody on "TV poker" is rich.

Not surprising, seen a lot of pros when talking about Gus Hansen being awesome in tourneys but needs work on side games, especially at the stakes he'll play. Some said the same about Ungar. Like Ivey says to be the best poker player you have to be able to beat the tourneys and largest side games.