Wpt On Gsn Tonight

Kevin Saul is Bel0wab0ve.He made a thread on p5's about him looking like a total donk on the show.I don't think he's a long long long term winning player though. Just my opinion.

Kevin Saul is Bel0wab0ve.He made a thread on p5's about him looking like a total donk on the show.I don't think he's a long long long term winning player though. Just my opinion.
My bad. Guess I look like a donk now.
Holy annoying accents Batman...couldn't they find a hot chick whose voice doesn't make you want to rub your face with a chesse grater?
Maybe it's surprisingly hard to find hot spokesmodels in Vegas.
Holy annoying accents Batman...couldn't they find a hot chick whose voice doesn't make you want to rub your face with a chesse grater?
QFT.Bring back one of the previous hot chicks.edit: Matusow annoys me. Shut up Mike.
QFT.Bring back one of the previous hot chicks.edit: Matusow annoys me. Shut up Mike.
I did like Matusow's new rhyme."Poker, poker, it's all fun. After an hour, you need a gun."
He's not disappointing so far...
He made a thread on p5's about him looking like a total donk on the show.
He's not disappointing so far...
really?q 10 is the nuts then
I think he meant that Kevin Saul is not disappointing in the sense that he is looking like a donk. Don't think he meant that Saul is playing good.
I think he meant that Kevin Saul is not disappointing in the sense that he is looking like a donk. Don't think he meant that Saul is playing good.
What he said...
I don't remember how long ago it was, couple months maybe. Someone posted a link to another thread Kevin made about a long online MTT session in which he posted a bunch of hands (I am too lazy to look for it now). I remember reading through it and he played that session pretty bad I thought too, but he got really lucky in some situations where he pushed when he was behind and hit, etc.. Then I looked at his MTT stats and he was <0 for the last 30 days or so... he must play bad often and sometimes play really good and win a bunch of tourneys???? I don't get it.

I loved Mike's comment, "I know what you were thinking, 'I already donked off 3 million, I just want to make sure I don't donk off the rest."I am loving this episode. I never had Travel Channel before, so I never really got to see any WPT episodes, so I'm loving this right now!!

sorry i fail at life
But I hear you're a pretty good bracketologist...How annoying is that word?
As long as its UCLA vs Kansas I win the FCP pool.<---------------Crosses fingers. B)