Vegas Folks. I Need A Favor.

This message is for any vegas residents who are doing well enough to help out an old FCP member. For various reasons, I am short on cash at the moment and trying to book a flight to Hawaii for my friends wedding. I have 800 dollars worth of winning sports tickets from the HIlton that i cannot cash until april 16. These tickets are on the boston celtics to win more than 48.5games on the season. They have already won the bet, but i cant cash till season ends. Im in vegas. Can anyone help me out here and buy these tickets off me? Ty so much if u can help

This message is for any vegas residents who are doing well enough to help out an old FCP member. For various reasons, I am short on cash at the moment and trying to book a flight to Hawaii for my friends wedding. I have 800 dollars worth of winning sports tickets from the HIlton that i cannot cash until april 16. These tickets are on the boston celtics to win more than 48.5games on the season. They have already won the bet, but i cant cash till season ends. Im in vegas. Can anyone help me out here and buy these tickets off me? Ty so much if u can help
How much you want for em?

as close to face value as possible. U'd be doing me such a huge favor, but im prepared to sell them for a little less if need be. Do u really like the celts? If u gave me face value i could throw in a 30 to win 120 ticket on the celts to make it the nba finals as a token of my appreciation. The current odds for this are like 1-1.

as close to face value as possible. U'd be doing me such a huge favor, but im prepared to sell them for a little less if need be. Do u really like the celts? If u gave me face value i could throw in a 30 to win 120 ticket on the celts to make it the nba finals as a token of my appreciation. The current odds for this are like 1-1.
I'll give you $700 tonight for everything including the 30 to win 120 ticket see me at the PH poker room after 7pm name is Jon I'll be in a suit. If i can't cash the tickets for any reason I'd hate to be you, if you don't want to deal than good luck.
I'll give you $700 tonight for everything including the 30 to win 120 ticket see me at the PH poker room after 7pm name is Jon I'll be in a suit. If i can't cash the tickets for any reason I'd hate to be you, if you don't want to deal than good luck.
This guy scares the hell out of me.
That response scares me. Especially seeing as my name is Jon and I frequent the PH poker room. Sadly I will not be wearing a suit.
I'll only be wearing a suit because I work there.
bro u are a lifesaver. thanks ill be there. ill find u but i will be wearing a red dayton flyers long sleeve shirt and my name is scott. do u want me there before 7 so we can do this before u start working? p.s. i just got the tix out of the envelope. i dont mess with them much during the season. it is 3 separate celtics over 48.5w tickets and they are to pay out 101.20. 381.80. and 286.35. so the total actually only comes to 769.35. i hope u are cool with this and you are also getting 30 to win 120 on celts win the east (advance to finals) which is currently a 1/1 price at the books. so gauranteed 70 for you for helping with no risk, then when the celts go to the finals u get another 150.
bro u are a lifesaver. thanks ill be there. ill find u but i will be wearing a red dayton flyers long sleeve shirt and my name is scott. do u want me there before 7 so we can do this before u start working? p.s. i just got the tix out of the envelope. i dont mess with them much during the season. it is 3 separate celtics over 48.5w tickets and they are to pay out 101.20. 381.80. and 286.35. so the total actually only comes to 769.35. i hope u are cool with this and you are also getting 30 to win 120 on celts win the east (advance to finals) which is currently a 1/1 price at the books. so gauranteed 70 for you for helping with no risk, then when the celts go to the finals u get another 150.
It's a deal. Be there after 7. see you then.Peace,Jon

So I guess there is no rip off so we can watch some people track down thief and have a super thread about it?Oh well maybe next time

So I guess there is no rip off so we can watch some people track down thief and have a super thread about it?Oh well maybe next time
There's still hope. We could find out after April 15th that the tickets are no good....