Iq Test/game

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You move some things and an upsidedown message reads the password is the colors of the screen inverted.
Invert it in paint...I think the password is whatever color everything turns if I remember right.On 98 from yesterday...gonna start playing again in an hour or so.
I've been using hints (not cheats, just hints ok?) a bunch because I got so frustrated. I am now at 127. I think 121 was my worst level so far.
HINTER!!!you will burn in HELL for that!!
HINTER!!!you will burn in HELL for that!!
Hahaha. Seriously I wouldn't have got past level 50 without reading hints. I always find the password myself and do all the hard work, I just borrow ideas for technique is all.
I'm stuck on 93.Colored bars on the right side, and you can only move the mouse over the green one.
OK, after that do the same with the other colors....on 109 now...taking a break.
Invert it in paint...I think the password is whatever color everything turns if I remember right.On 98 from yesterday...gonna start playing again in an hour or so.
hmmmm teal and yellow. Ive tried a bunch of combos but no luck
After what though? Nothing happens w/ the green one.
But there are other colors there...maybe the same thing will happen with the other colors if you go in the right order...
But there are other colors there...maybe the same thing will happen with the other colors if you go in the right order...
Ugh, duh.Now 94 pisses me off, lol.

this is not an iq test. it is a persistence test. persistence makes up for lack of iq, so it definitely has value. however, it is erroneous to label this as measuring one when it in fact measures the other. best of luck!