General Poker Strat Post

I've only folded Kings once online. It was a couple of weeks ago in the Nego. I felt like a genius when the villain won the hand with aces. The feeling didn't last long though, as a few minutes later I smooth called a small raise with them, only to get felted by the BB's 10 3 offsuit on a 10 3 flop.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck @ poker, but I call hereSeat 2: ACSLAM (2,730)Seat 6: Hero (6,135)Acslam only has 1300T behind so you know he is invested to playout the hand, but if you lose you are still left with 3400 chips and average at your table. If you win you are massive chip leader and can pick take full control of the table. If cardiac pushes you just have a few hundred more to invest and you 15% away from getting odds even against aces
What is Hero's image? For the most part I'm getting it in anyway. I know this post seems to look like we should fold here, but I can't find it in me yet to fold KK yet. FWIW, I have seen the min-reraise quite more often and it doesn't necessarily mean that they have a strong hand, I think this tactic is used more often to inflate the pot and then have the PF raiser fold on the flop as more than likely he will fold, unless he has a huge pocket pair. As for the 4 better, his raise could definitely be AA, but at the same time it could be AK, KK, or QQ. But I think this also goes back to Hero's image.Like I said, either way, I can't see myself folding KK PF. And even if he has AA and I lose, I still have enough chips left and the blinds are still small.
Yea