Hey guys, I am trying to deposit onto Fulltilt using my Visa Debit card. This is my first time ever depositing so I have little idea what to do. I followed the instructions on fulltilt, entered all of my information, and they said: Thank you for attempting to make a Credit Card Deposit with Full Tilt Poker.Unfortunately due to situations out of our control, not all Credit Cards can be processed at this time.We recommend that you open a Ultra Prepaid account, which allows you to quickly deposit or withdraw funds once you’ve created your account.So now I am wondering if I should us this Ultra Prepaid system. I was wondering if anyone has used this and if there is anything I should know before setting up an account and depositing. Thanks, Jack

I've never heard of it.FT does have echecks now
On that note...The checking cashout option is awesome. So far it has gotten to my account in like a day or two after approval.
On that note...The checking cashout option is awesome. So far it has gotten to my account in like a day or two after approval.
You've cashed?
Oh please. I don't play there anymore. Freakin rocks.Rakeback ftw.
You know about 3 weeks ago I realized that my link wasn't working. lol