How long does it take? It said it was finished processing about 11 business days ago and the money is still not in bank account. Im not happy. Please provide me with some advice or info on what the deal is.

How long does it take? It said it was finished processing about 11 business days ago and the money is still not in bank account. Im not happy. Please provide me with some advice or info on what the deal is.
unless u are doing a lot of money it seems that there has been a lot of problems with wire transfers

Not sure about Tilt, but the poker company I work for, it takes 9-11 business days. I assume it can't be too different. Get on to them. Complaining gets faster reactions and can lead to free stuff.

Are you talking about an actual "Wire Transfer" because that should be completed 24-48 hours. If you are doing the opposite of Instant E-Check (direct from your bank account), then you should request a check because of the UIGEA hulabaloo, it is always a clusterfork and is best to have something mailed to you.

Thanks for the posts guysI'm talking about the option when you hit withdrawal that says bank transfer- nothing to do with insta checks. It says it takes after 5-7 business days right there but it has been a total of 12 now. I mean reallllllllllllyyyyyyy Fulltilt. I'm going to Vegas next week. I'm getting Mr. Matusow on this