"the Grand" Movie Pass Giveaway

“The Grand” Ticket giveaway

Register for your chance to win two tickets to “The Grand” movie. The film opens March 21st in New York and Los Angeles. FCP will be giving away 4 sets of tickets to each city. The movie is scheduled to open in other select cities around the US and we plan on giving away tickets to some of those openings as well.We will give away 2 sets to each city Friday afternoon March 21st. The following Friday March 28th we will give away the other 2 setsThe tickets are good for 90 days after opening night.Click the following link for rules and registration.RegistrationCongratulations to the Following FCP members!!1st drawingTremomeyKo8e34eYankKobe2odomI will email you over your confirmation codes. Follow the instructions to print off your tickets.Let me know if you have any questions.Congratulations to the Following FCP members!!2nd drawing 3/28/08VBnautilusAltradeRocksquidSloshrI will email you over your confirmation codes within the next 2 hours. Follow the instructions to print off your tickets.Congrats again to the winners!

“The Grand” Ticket giveaway

Register for your chance to win two tickets to “The Grand” movie. The film opens March 21st in New York and Los Angeles. FCP will be giving away 4 sets of tickets to each city. The movie is scheduled to open in other select cities around the US and we plan on giving away tickets to some of those openings as well.We will give away 2 sets to each city Friday afternoon March 21st. The following Friday March 28th we will give away the other 2 setsThe tickets are good for 90 days after opening night.Click the following link for rules and registration.Registration

Oh wow, that's this Friday, awesome. *crosses fingers*
Congratulations to the Following FCP members!!TremomeyKo8e34eYankKobe2odomI will email you over your confirmation codes. Follow the instructions to print off your tickets.Let me know if you have any questions.
evidently yes

considering that eyank lives in Florida i think thats pretty lame he entered this conetest as he is probably just wasting the ticketes when someone like vbna would of put them to good use.

considering that eyank lives in Florida i think thats pretty lame he entered this conetest as he is probably just wasting the ticketes when someone like vbna would of put them to good use.
For all we know he's going on vacation to NY or LA next week...If not, agreed, it is pretty lame. But he may not have looked that it was only NY and LA and just entered thinking it was for wherever.Do they have any idea if this is going to even be released in other markets yet?
For all we know he's going on vacation to NY or LA next week...If not, agreed, it is pretty lame. But he may not have looked that it was only NY and LA and just entered thinking it was for wherever.Do they have any idea if this is going to even be released in other markets yet?
We really have no control if someone falsely checks a city when registering, however we have reason to believe eYank does spend some time in NY. I'm sure Anchor Bay Entertainment is aware of where the other 20 markets are located, but have yet to share that information with me. When I know what areas and tickets will be available for our members I'll let you know.Thanks,

I sent them to my brother who is @ home in NY. Sorry if I dissapointed anyone, he plays poker but doesnt post on the forum, hes going into NYC next week to see it.

I sent them to my brother who is @ home in NY. Sorry if I dissapointed anyone, he plays poker but doesnt post on the forum, hes going into NYC next week to see it.
No worries, man, hope he enjoys it. :club:

seriously, this movie still isn't out anywhere in texas I can find, even the "hip" theatres in dallas that usually get the indie and small films the same day NY / LA does.this is exceedingly disappointing. Wasn't it suppossed to open in more markets today?edit: i answered my own question... http://www.thegrandthemovie.com/showtimes.php

DOH! I joined a week late!This looks like it will be a pretty good movie. I'm looking forward to checking it out. Hopefully I can pick up some free tickets, although ticket prices won't bust me :club:

seriously, this movie still isn't out anywhere in texas I can find, even the "hip" theatres in dallas that usually get the indie and small films the same day NY / LA does.this is exceedingly disappointing. Wasn't it suppossed to open in more markets today?edit: i answered my own question... http://www.thegrandthemovie.com/showtimes.php
Sweet! Hope I can get some tickets to go there in Minneapolis.They got the address wrong for the Minneapolis location, FYI...don't know who runs that site (assuming it's not affiliated with anyone here, but I'll let someone know anyway). It's Lagoon Ave, not Lagood Ave.

Are these coming soon for the new cities the movie was released in today? I don't check this area of the forum often, just want to make sure I don't miss it.