I Keep Getting Raised On The Turn

The biggest difference from .25/.50 to .50/1 so far is agression. Where .25/.50 was quintessential loose/mostly passive, .50/1 is tighter and generally agressive.I'm struggling a bit with being raised on the turn so often. I'm used to being able to take control of the hand on the flop at the lower limits, and being in the betting lead, so I keep finding myself unsure what to do when someone waits for the turn to raise me, particularly HU. Is this entirely read dependent, based on the player and what the turn was? Well, after typing that last sentence it sounds obvious. I suppose I'm just having trouble adjusting to the agro level overall. My W$SD is very high, and I'm wondering if I ought to be calling down more often from the turn with marginal hands?Should I be looking to deviate more from the SSHE norm at this point, and looking more toward HEFAP for advice? Isolate more in position? Tighten up oop? I'm already running at a 14ish VPIP.Any advice is appreciated. This has been my first significant bump in the road, and I'm a bit flustered at the radical change in game texture.

The biggest difference from .25/.50 to .50/1 so far is agression. Where .25/.50 was quintessential loose/mostly passive, .50/1 is tighter and generally agressive.I'm struggling a bit with being raised on the turn so often. I'm used to being able to take control of the hand on the flop at the lower limits, and being in the betting lead, so I keep finding myself unsure what to do when someone waits for the turn to raise me, particularly HU. Is this entirely read dependent, based on the player and what the turn was? Well, after typing that last sentence it sounds obvious. I suppose I'm just having trouble adjusting to the agro level overall. My W$SD is very high, and I'm wondering if I ought to be calling down more often from the turn with marginal hands?Should I be looking to deviate more from the SSHE norm at this point, and looking more toward HEFAP for advice? Isolate more in position? Tighten up oop? I'm already running at a 14ish VPIP.Any advice is appreciated. This has been my first significant bump in the road, and I'm a bit flustered at the radical change in game texture.
The answer is:It depends.

Well, when it comes to getting raised on the turn, it's very much situation dependent. So it's hard to offer advice there, however:"Should I be looking to deviate more from the SSHE norm at this point, and looking more toward HEFAP for advice? Isolate more in position? Tighten up oop? I'm already running at a 14ish VPIP."Stick with SSHE as the norm here. If you are running at 14 VPIP then you are playing tight enough. Always pay attention to position, it's overlooked yet ridiculously crucial.

I suppose I'm just having trouble adjusting to the agro level overall. My W$SD is very high, and I'm wondering if I ought to be calling down more often from the turn with marginal hands?
You may be onto something here. Watch for players who are doing this consistently, and call down a little looser. If someone notices you are giving up on the turn to much then they will target you a lot.