Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

Ive played here, its a short resort type course but really nice its also right off of 290 http://chicagogolfguide.com/golfcourse.php...ood+Golf+CourseWhite Pines is nice too. If you take Irving out (which usually moves pretty decent in the morning) its not too bad to get too.http://chicagogolfguide.com/golfcourse.php...nes+Golf+Courseand yes I got my truck, so wherever you decide is cool with me

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer than most... it seems like most of the city courses are 9 holes.Even with bad traffic we can probably get to the cumberland exit in under an hour. It's right next to ohare. Then down 3 miles I guess, based on directions....And I'm sure it's not great or anything, but check it out....https://www.cgmarketingsystems.com/coupons/...4&mode=view
Im always up for playing a new course so thats cool with me. Im on my way out the door soon so Just let me know in the morning.and hoos if you bail this time, you owe me drinks in Vegas. :club:
Ive played here, its a short resort type course but really nice its also right off of 290 http://chicagogolfguide.com/golfcourse.php...ood+Golf+CourseWhite Pines is nice too. If you take Irving out (which usually moves pretty decent in the morning) its not too bad to get too.http://chicagogolfguide.com/golfcourse.php...nes+Golf+Courseand yes I got my truck, so wherever you decide is cool with me
White Pines is better distance wise... cause we'll probably be taking 90.

Wherever you guys want to play is fine w/me....and I'm definitely not bailing this time. Also make sure you don't forget the extra clubs :club:

Wherever you guys want to play is fine w/me....and I'm definitely not bailing this time. Also make sure you don't forget the extra clubs :club:
Good stuff.And if anything happens w/ the clubs, rental clubs are $35 at this place, if that's where we go.

were plannin around 1:30 next Saturday right. Im gonna need to hop in the last tee time, Im supposed to be teaching a class til about 1:30, but I could proably get out of there by 1. Just started with the good old Chicago Public Schools and they already have me workin Saturdays.

were plannin around 1:30 next Saturday right. Im gonna need to hop in the last tee time, Im supposed to be teaching a class til about 1:30, but I could proably get out of there by 1. Just started with the good old Chicago Public Schools and they already have me workin Saturdays.
LOL... GL w/ that. Don't know anyone who's happy working at CPS :)I'm sure we can accomodate as much as possible, if anything, you can always just catch up if we're already on the course or something.
LOL... GL w/ that. Don't know anyone who's happy working at CPS :)I'm sure we can accomodate as much as possible, if anything, you can always just catch up if we're already on the course or something.
yea, its not that I am happy working there but it is decent money. Was lookin for a job and they started some shit in the middle of the year. actually the easiest money I will ever make. I probably will have to catch up on like hole 3 or somehting, but that will mean that I might shoot under 110....
yea, its not that I am happy working there but it is decent money. Was lookin for a job and they started some shit in the middle of the year. actually the easiest money I will ever make. I probably will have to catch up on like hole 3 or somehting, but that will mean that I might shoot under 110....
True.. they do pay pretty good for teachers comparatively.

OK so we got Bleacherbum in, which leaves one spot left open. Also I tried again to make the tee times today and they told me to call back Saturday. Also Jeff I did not forget about tonight but I got sick last night and barely made it through work today, sorry. One day though I will meet you there for a bite or something this month.

OK so we got Bleacherbum in, which leaves one spot left open. Also I tried again to make the tee times today and they told me to call back Saturday. Also Jeff I did not forget about tonight but I got sick last night and barely made it through work today, sorry. One day though I will meet you there for a bite or something this month.
leave the last spot open and if it is not open by next friday if we want my buddy will play.

What time does this start? I just found out yesterday my gf is throwing a birthday dinner for me on Friday night so I most likely will be hammered and super hungover come Sat. If its in the afternoon I should still be able to make it.

What time does this start? I just found out yesterday my gf is throwing a birthday dinner for me on Friday night so I most likely will be hammered and super hungover come Sat. If its in the afternoon I should still be able to make it.
I think Chris is shooting for like 1:30.
You'll fit in nicely.
Jon you wanna play in a group together? It seems like our games match up decently.
ya thats fine....don't know about games matching up though. Seems to me that you are pretty good and I'm basically awful and never practice.
ya thats fine....don't know about games matching up though. Seems to me that you are pretty good and I'm basically awful and never practice.
I thought you shoot low 90's?
Jon you wanna play in a group together?
Awwwww this is getting cute. Want me to make sure you two have the same cart too?
Awwwww this is getting cute. Want me to make sure you two have the same cart too?
No no I want to be sure to destroy my cart buddy, so you'll do just fine.
a chance to play with the natural again?? Must be my lucky day :club:
Weeeee!I should have the driver tomorrow if the FedEx site is right.