suited-up - a flaming message for you

If someone is going to take the time to answer my questions, I usually do the very least bit of editing.  I am not looking to get ripped for taking someone out of context or anything.I understand the disdain at the use of 'lol', and I nearly removed them, but I thought that removing them would also remove some of the character from the piece.  I don't like robotic articles.  I like conversational articles.  Robotic writing doesn't impress me, although maybe I should try it, because it has its uses.  Anyways, thanks for reading guys.
Normally I would be much more tactless in respone when reading an article like that on a professional website and seeing 'lol' inserted to it.but i respect your avatarlong live gonzo
You win Miles' Coolest Person of the Day award for Thursday the 5th of 2005. You are the first ever recipient of the award. Congratulations!Evidently my editor agreed with my assessment of 'lol', as he would have surely removed anything that he didn't like.
If someone is going to take the time to answer my questions, I usually do the very least bit of editing.  I am not looking to get ripped for taking someone out of context or anything.I understand the disdain at the use of 'lol', and I nearly removed them, but I thought that removing them would also remove some of the character from the piece.  I don't like robotic articles.  I like conversational articles.  Robotic writing doesn't impress me, although maybe I should try it, because it has its uses.  Anyways, thanks for reading guys.
Normally I would be much more tactless in respone when reading an article like that on a professional website and seeing 'lol' inserted to it.but i respect your avatarlong live gonzo
You win Miles' Coolest Person of the Day award for Thursday the 5th of 2005. You are the first ever recipient of the award. Congratulations!Evidently my editor agreed with my assessment of 'lol', as he would have surely removed anything that he didn't like.
anyone who may in the future feel obligated to challenge my reign as 'coolest person of the day' must do so on a political platform.i will be running on the 'Freak Power' ticketand i will win