Ok, here's the deal... it's a $20+2 buy-in at a bar that puts on poker tournaments, it's still toward the beginning of the tournament blinds started at 50-100 and are right now at 100-200... after picking up a few pots and increasing your starting stack of 2150 by about 1200you are being moved to a new table.in the first hand you play you pick up A :D 9 :D in the CO....2 other players limp (play is still relatively loose in the beginning of the blind structure)and you in the CO raise to 600 (3xBB)everyone folds back to the player immediately on your right who calls.there is 1700 in the pot and the flop comes down K :) 7 :D 2 :club: ...the player checks... and since you were the PF aggressor you think maybe you can take it down and bet 1300...he moves all-in for a raise of 2000 more back to you....you think he has a king, so if your ace is clean you have twelve outs.if he has a set, or AK you have 8 outs....if you call and lose you will have a little less than you started with at about 1600.do you call here?edit** please dont' go off on me for the preflop raise, that isn't my question... so I don't want to hear any posts of "I wouldn't have raised or played 19 there anyway"just looking for an answer to the call question.

Call. I think you're getting a great price on your money.There's now 6K+ in the pot. 1700+1300 bet +1300 +2000 reraise. Getting 3-1 on your money with the nut flush draw which will hit about 36% of the time if he doesn't have a diamond. Plus you may or may not have additional outs.On top of that, you still have enough chips left to make a stand.Edited because I suck at math

thanks, that's what I did...I've finally gotten past the point of thinking my that my NLHE game is awesome and I know everything and have decided to make sure there are no clear leaks in my game... so I will be posting a lot of questions in the strategy section that might seem like a no-brainer to all of you... for the most part they are no-brainers for me too... but I want to make sure I'm doing it right. especially since I am mostly a Limit player, and still need work on my NL game.

no I made the flush on the turn.and won the hand.just wanted to make sure it was a good judgement call and not a bad chase and fish-play so I could fix it and not do it again if it was.