Pokerstars, Fulltilt Deposit Problem

Anybody know what giftcards or prepaid debit cards work for pokerstars since my gift2go card doesnt work on there anymore? What about fulltilt too. Anyway to get money on fulltilt without going through ultra prepaid? Any advise would be greatly appreciated, thanks.Brian

Anybody know what giftcards or prepaid debit cards work for pokerstars since my gift2go card doesnt work on there anymore? What about fulltilt too. Anyway to get money on fulltilt without going through ultra prepaid? Any advise would be greatly appreciated, thanks.Brian
Prepaid Visa cards from Walgreens used to work. Not sure if they do anymore, I use eChecks on Stars. I have no clue about FTP.
Do any of them work on fulltilt? Thanks.
Sounds more like you have one handy. Try it and let us know. Because if it does, I'm gonna get one and toss some money down on FTP until they make eChecks available to everyone.
Sounds more like you have one handy. Try it and let us know. Because if it does, I'm gonna get one and toss some money down on FTP until they make eChecks available to everyone.
In order to use a visa gift2go on FTP you have to sign up for ultra prepaid, go through their verification process and then you can do it. I signed up for ultra prepaid and it worked last nite, but in order to do it UP charges $52.40 to the card and then you can transfer the $50 to FTP they keep the $2.40 vig. Visa G2G are sold in $50 increments so kinda tedious to do it. so now I have forty something bucks left on the card and the minimum that ultra prepaid lets you do is $52.40 so it's kind of a pain in the ass. Maybe I'll just go to Red Rock lol.
The Greendot Visa cards still work along with your regular debit cards.
Can you just buy a green dot card or are those the cards you have to wait to physically get in the mail? Thanks in advance.Brian
Can you just buy a green dot card or are those the cards you have to wait to physically get in the mail? Thanks in advance.Brian
You buy it and sign up on their website where they give you your card information online and in 7-10 business days you receive the actual card in the mail. However, once you get the card information online you are free to use it.
You buy it and sign up on their website where they give you your card information online and in 7-10 business days you receive the actual card in the mail. However, once you get the card information online you are free to use it.
Cool thanks for the info. What site does the greendot work on?

Just a quick note...have you tried your regular debit or credit card on either?Mine worked on both sites as soon ago as 3 weeks I think it was.

So if I go to walgreens and buy a greendot card, then I go to the greendot website and register it, do they instantly give me the card number, expiration date and CVV2 number so then I can use it right away on FTP? Thanks in advance.Brian

I just went to Safeway and purchased a Visa "All Access" gift card. Not sure if the "All Access" means anything, but it worked perfectly...good luck.
Cool i'm going to Von's to get one then, did it work on FTP or Pokerstars? Thanksbrian