$280 live sag at borgata 4k starting chips blinds at starting level of 25-50 with 20 minute levelswe're about 15 minutes in and villain has already shown himself to be a tricky LAG. Its early but i feel like he's a pretty good player. He has about 8k.Button is a pretty bad LAG player. he has about 3kI have about 5900.folds to hero in the hijack. Hero has AQo and makes it 200button callssb folds and villain calls in BBflop comes A 10 7 rainbowVillain checksHero checks expecting a bet from buttonButton bets 350, villain calls and hero makes it 1200 to gobutton folds, villain callsturn is A villain checkshero bets 2000villain tanks for about 45 seconds then put hero all in hero?Does anyone think im good here?Getting over 3-1 do i have to call even if i think i'm beat?feel free to comment on the entire hand

All that flatting from a LAG OOP then the shove on a scare card with no draws? Have you seen him show down a hand yet? If I'm villain, I think you are committed to the pot with the turn bet so I expect you to call. I think you are beat. And, no, if you think you are likely beat based on the information available then you should fold.

Don't fold the turn.For the love of god don't fold the turn.Please tell me you called on the turn.I normaly just bet the flop here but if you suspect the button is going to bet then check/raising is fine.Turn bet is a little small, but it doesn't matter that much given stack sizes.

Don't fold the turn.For the love of god don't fold the turn.Please tell me you called on the turn.I normaly just bet the flop here but if you suspect the button is going to bet then check/raising is fine.Turn bet is a little small, but it doesn't matter that much given stack sizes.
What range do you put villain on?

I don't paticulary think it matters, there's no way you're folding here.

As played, I would call here as you're getting the pot odds and you have a strong hand. Villain flatting the button and then your raise OOP twice on the flop with no visible draws is scary since you feel that he is good. I actually think that checking behind on the turn is better as you beat AJ, chop with another AQ and lose to AA/AK/A10/A7 or tens/sevens. You can then call his value bet on river.

I don't paticulary think it matters, there's no way you're folding here.
I think this is pretty bad. What hand does he play like this that we beat? IMO, a weak A doesn't take this passive line, especially on the flop. Some mid pp isn't doing this unless he has a great read that our hero will lay down an A. I think the only hand he reasonably shows up with here that we beat is AJ. We lose to everything else.And we've shown strength at every possible point in this hand and he's still pushing on us. We have 2500 behind after the turn bet, do you think villain is bluffing or does he think he has the best hand? Instacalling just because we have an A is bad.

i dont see how u can fold... u got so much in already and id say you have a reasonable chance of having the best hand.... now tell us he had kk and caught his 3rd on the river!

i dont see how u can fold... u got so much in already and id say you have a reasonable chance of having the best hand.... now tell us he had kk and caught his 3rd on the river!
Why? What part of this hand makes you think that?
Why? What part of this hand makes you think that?
folding is playing scared imo... i think sometimes the people on here over analyze and also give the villians way to much credit and always assume the other player always has a better hand

so anyway, i call. Villain flips over AQ and we chop. I think he took a weird line here and i put the money in getting ready to go play a cash game. I think gobear is right, he makes a good point. Checking the turn is definitely best here.