Who were you? one of the ones who left really early?
Ya I left early. Shortly after most of your guys dinners came out.I sat a couple of people away from you for a bit, chatted to Irish and the English bloke for a while.I had on a brown t-shirt (yes I'm a trend setter), I got short dark hair and I'm kinda big.
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest, can one of Daniel's new best buddies tell us if he is on his way back home yet, or is he still in town?And therefore, will Daniel make it to San Jose for the WPT event?

Just out of interest, can one of Daniel's new best buddies tell us if he is on his way back home yet, or is he still in town?And therefore, will Daniel make it to San Jose for the WPT event?
I think he said earlier in this thread he is going back wednesday, it's 8.30pm monday here at the moment
Ya I left early. Shortly after most of your guys dinners came out.I sat a couple of people away from you for a bit, chatted to Irish and the English bloke for a while.I had on a brown t-shirt (yes I'm a trend setter), I got short dark hair and I'm kinda big.
Ah I think I remember you ;)And Daniel says he will be hopefull be on his way home on wednesday, but that is not 100% certain.His project may not let him go by then.
anyone have the group shot form last night
I have one. Lyndal sent me Irish's pics & one was included. I'll send you the email with all the pics. I'm getting scotts pics tomorrow. If anyone else wants them just pm me your email addy & i'll do it in the next couple of days. But here it is anyway. Zeee group shot. (hope it works)groupshottn5.jpgIts was "heaps" nice meeting you all as well as Daniel of course last night at dinner & drinks!

whats with all the ring in's?im a fcp veteran now with 13 posts under my belt!!!!! lolnice post kylie now tell scotty to put the pants back on and control u!!!!and thanks for not skulling with me you coward!!!im off to play the nintendo wii with a few of the boys looks like where playing for money so im off to do my strechesand make some money!!!!peace you mad fu.ckin rootersirishp.s if anyone wants the pics from last night check out myspace pagehttp://www.myspace.com/irishpokerpirate

Hey DanielYou free tuesday night? Me, Geoff, my bro and a few others are free, if you want we can take you out somewhere for dinner (a place you can actually eat this time), and somewhere for drinks after. Just let us know and we can organise details.CheersMandy

Hey DanielYou free tuesday night? Me, Geoff, my bro and a few others are free, if you want we can take you out somewhere for dinner (a place you can actually eat this time), and somewhere for drinks after. Just let us know and we can organise details.CheersMandy
Just as I replied to your pm about it, I am most certainly free.A real night too, dinner then another place for drinks.

lol you all need to relax...........im not gay i have a hot ass girl look at the pics.when i grab you its because it means i trust you and that how i treat my own brother.im just having a good time and im not afraid to show it WHERE IM FROM WE ARE ALL VERY CLOSE AND SAFE IN OUR SEXUALITY THERE AINT NOTHING GAY ABOUT IT.yeah it may be a little gross but im just having fun and no one ever says stop!

I only have the pics to go by, but I didn't think there was any literal homosexuality to it.I figured it was a "giving grief to your friends in the name of bonding" thing rather than something malicious or sexual.

actually in the name of "bonding" is a great term............you gotta love the people u hang with, and i can honestly say the fcp crew are one of the best........i need to be chained up at times, but hey someone has to skull right?

lol you all need to relax...........im not gay i have a hot ass girl look at the pics.when i grab you its because it means i trust you and that how i treat my own brother.im just having a good time and im not afraid to show it WHERE IM FROM WE ARE ALL VERY CLOSE AND SAFE IN OUR SEXUALITY THERE AINT NOTHING GAY ABOUT IT.yeah it may be a little gross but im just having fun and no one ever says stop!
Okay...ill accept that answer and hope that DN doesnt come back home and start that trend here in the states.

yeah Daniel if you are free tonight for your last night in Sydney im sure we could take you out 1 more timewhat about...ummm... Jacksons on George?

So did anyone get any interesting info from Daniel about his apparent role in the Wolverine movie? I read Phil Hellmuth's blog and he wrote that's the mystery 'project' Daniel is actually doing while he's here... apart from being randomly anally raped by Irish of course.I don't trust the word of Hellmuth so can anyone provide some answers? Yes Daniel... even you if you haven't signed some secrecy clause!Anyway, it sounds like another great time was had. I'll be on the east coast doing some band touring within a month for four months so if anyone's up for another pissup or tourney... count me in! :club:

and thanks for not skulling with me you coward!!![/url]
hey I have a very demanding job you know. I can't be getting drunk on school nights and make it to work the next day. Plus i'm an old nanna these days. :club:

Yeah I really suck at this game too. I was in total silence yesterday at work trying to recover. Poor form. Well played irish, well played.Let me know if something is happening tonight, might have to come straight from work.

jacksons isnt exactly an experience.... and again it's about getting wasted :Danyways it's all down to DN later, let us know what your keen for!I may try come along if somethings happening, dont think I'll be getting on it too hard on a tuesday night though...

jacksons isnt exactly an experience.... and again it's about getting wasted :Danyways it's all down to DN later, let us know what your keen for!I may try come along if somethings happening, dont think I'll be getting on it too hard on a tuesday night though...
lol then what do you suggest if not jacksons - im think of something closeish to his hotel and more of a pub kinda talking style...we could do bar 333?