Calling Stations...my Laptop Is About Heded Out The Window.

I feel your pain AcesSuck. I've been getting people making the worst calls in the worst positions. They just call because its suited - better yet they'll go all in preflop because its a J-high suited. All week I've had that happen. I'd love to play higher limits because the players are generally better but too bad the bankroll isn't high enough for that kind of activity.

I feel your pain AcesSuck. I've been getting people making the worst calls in the worst positions. They just call because its suited - better yet they'll go all in preflop because its a J-high suited. All week I've had that happen. I'd love to play higher limits because the players are generally better but too bad the bankroll isn't high enough for that kind of activity.
Precisely the issue I am having. My bankroll is not high enough to play higher than I am atm...but I am having a hell of a time building it up getting sucked out on all the damned time.
Precisely the issue I am having. My bankroll is not high enough to play higher than I am atm...but I am having a hell of a time building it up getting sucked out on all the damned time.
guess what it happens at all the levels.... and guess what... you're not the only one... please stop crying.

Nobody cares about your bad beats, you won't get sympathy here. Hell i've probably been guilty of a post like this in the past but it's just naive. You're just going to get flamed like shit if you post stuff like this and rightly so really. You run just as good/bad as everyone else on this forum so nobody cares if your kings lost to ace four which they are meant to 30% of the time.

Nobody cares about your bad beats, you won't get sympathy here. Hell i've probably been guilty of a post like this in the past but it's just naive. You're just going to get flamed like shit if you post stuff like this and rightly so really. You run just as good/bad as everyone else on this forum so nobody cares if your kings lost to ace four which they are meant to 30% of the time.
why is this not moved to BB yet?