Ak, Tptk, Faces Rr On Flop And Strong Turn Bet

Villan is 28/9.3/.93 and has called 10% of raised hands pre flop over 130 hands.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)SB ($16.80)BB ($9.45)UTG ($44.35)Hero ($25.45)Preflop: Hero is Button with :D, :D. UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $1.15, BB calls $1, UTG calls $1.Flop: ($5) :), :D, :D(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $3.5, SB folds, BB folds, UTG raises to $7, Hero calls $3.50.Turn: ($19) :club:(2 players)UTG bets $10, Hero...Final Pot: $19

This is a spot I almost always talk myself into calling, and almost always get shown a better hand. Maybe if we thought there was some chance villain would do this with a FD or KQ, but an aggression factor < 1 leads me to believe we were probably beat on the flop. The minraise is often a dumb bluff or a very strong move, and with villain following up on the turn, I think its a strong move. If you had any read of whether villains min raises were strong or weak, that would help, but my default (in theory, rarely in practice) is to fold.

I shove sooooooo fast. Check minraises are different for everyone and are becoming all the rage, but I'm not folding tptk to them. I get shown weak top pair by them all the time, occasionally an absolute bluff, and occasionally a monster. But I'd assume he had something like K10-KQ, maybe you just got turned.

I shove sooooooo fast. Check minraises are different for everyone and are becoming all the rage, but I'm not folding tptk to them. I get shown weak top pair by them all the time, occasionally an absolute bluff, and occasionally a monster. But I'd assume he had something like K10-KQ, maybe you just got turned.
Even with villains AF of 0.93? I dunno, maybe I just have been running bad and only remember the hands I lose, but I have lost an awful lot in this type of situation. Although the minraise was on the flop, so that is not as strong as if it was on the turn. If it is on the turn, does that make you lean towards folding?
Even with villains AF of 0.93? I dunno, maybe I just have been running bad and only remember the hands I lose, but I have lost an awful lot in this type of situation. Although the minraise was on the flop, so that is not as strong as if it was on the turn. If it is on the turn, does that make you lean towards folding?
Meh, maybe. I'd probably think I'm pot committed and come up with a range I could beat then and still call :club: Basically when you get raised on the turn one pair shrinks up really fast. I'm used to people thinking I'm crazy though, and tptk is the nuts to them because they get annoyed. Villain here isn't insanely passive, I'm going to usually pay off the buyin here without any other info.

Anyone else think about a reraise on the flop? I seen the check/min raise alot from flush draws where people think they are being "aggressive." IDK, maybe I am wrong here, but I think I 3 bet this flop.