The Official Zach Bogosian Thread

Bogosian looks to be one of those players that you are just happy came around while you were alive. I was unfortunate to be born after Bobby Orr played, but it looks like the cosmos have finally evened things up for me. This man is an artist, and for the next 20 years, the NHL is is canvass.
You got it bro. He is a shoo in for the hall of fame
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Press Release from Yerevan: Serge has had his Armenian passport revoked and will no longer be allowed to eat boereg, lahmacoon or manti. (if you dont know what these foods are kids, hit me up sometim

they lost to Malta, they must have made a killing that game.

I put the over/under at 55 points for his rookie season. He will be the first D-man to score 30 in a long time, you can book that.
55 points? I'll take the under!
QFT
Even I think that is a lofty number for a rookie..However I have seen this kid play and he has some amazing offensive talent..He will score 70 pts regularly in the league..Maybe not the first year.
Even I think that is a lofty number for a rookie..
You hear that Rich? Even Serge thinks your nuts! Now thats saying something!Mr.Munro is using his latest FCHL farm prospects' nationality as a tool for a possible deal between his Wheat Ales franchise and the Whalers franchise, owned by yours truly who happens to be a paisano of Zach Bogosian's. Being Armenian, I cant help but want the kid on my farm team. And, Jack Skille is getting lonely to be honest, sitting there all by himself.
Even I think that is a lofty number for a rookie..However I have seen this kid play and he has some amazing offensive talent..He will score 70 pts regularly in the league..Maybe not the first year.
I've seen him too. I saw him play against Tavares in Petes land last time I was up in the Ontario area. He outplayed everyone on either roster. He scored a goal and won the shootout with a goal. He was physical, he could skate, he was incredible. That being said rarely does a defenseman fresh out of the draft, without any professional experience, dominate offensively in his rookie season. 55 pts would put him in the upper echelon of d-man scoring. I love the kid, I think he will be awesome and he was certainly my favorite prospect in the last entry draft.
You hear that Rich? Even Serge thinks your nuts! Now thats saying something!Mr.Munro is using his latest FCHL farm prospects' nationality as a tool for a possible deal between his Wheat Ales franchise and the Whalers franchise, owned by yours truly who happens to be a paisano of Zach Bogosian's. Being Armenian, I cant help but want the kid on my farm team. And, Jack Skille is getting lonely to be honest, sitting there all by himself.
ya the boys in our league are salivating at what I will give up for him..You are Armenian, I also share his name....lol
  • 2 weeks later...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHe is going to be a MustangWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tommorow will be my second minors draft where I dont get him. I have a hard time taking him ahead of Filatov and Backlund/Frolik, 2 of whom i will get with my picks.....and then he wont last til my next pick. Sucks, cause he looked VERY good in the prospects game I watched the other night.

tommorow will be my second minors draft where I dont get him. I have a hard time taking him ahead of Filatov and Backlund/Frolik, 2 of whom i will get with my picks.....and then he wont last til my next pick. Sucks, cause he looked VERY good in the prospects game I watched the other night.
see in our pool all those other guys are gone...so no brainer
what about guys like Doughty/Boedker/Tikhonov/Pietrangelo?where do you pick Serge? 1st overall?
First overall..This is the first year we arent allowed to pick juniors..Most of the top picks from NHL 2008 draft are gone as juniors previously..Since Zach came out of nowhere last year and a half, he is still available
First overall..This is the first year we arent allowed to pick juniors..Most of the top picks from NHL 2008 draft are gone as juniors previously..Since Zach came out of nowhere last year and a half, he is still available
AHL changed their rules? What does that mean, to be drafted by AHL teams he has to be drafted or signed by an NHL team?thats how my pools do it, it got a little ridiculous for us when we had it the old way (anyone eligible as long as they havent played, 14yr olds being drafted!)
AHL changed their rules? What does that mean, to be drafted by AHL teams he has to be drafted or signed by an NHL team?thats how my pools do it, it got a little ridiculous for us when we had it the old way (anyone eligible as long as they havent played, 14yr olds being drafted!)
yes i fought for this for years...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought Jay Bouwmeester was supposed to be the next Bobby Orr? He even wore #4 at Medicine Hat.PS: I hope the Ducks throw a big long term deal at Bouwmeester next season to replace Scotty.

I thought Jay Bouwmeester was supposed to be the next Bobby Orr? He even wore #4 at Medicine Hat.PS: I hope the Ducks throw a big long term deal at Bouwmeester next season to replace Scotty.
You have Scotty and Pronger..lol...And you want more...