interesting hand in unusual situation

Mixed game tournament (EO), full 2 tables left, only final table gets paid. After missing a big draw in omaha H/L, you are left with 600, by far the short stack. Still playing omaha H/L, you post 500 blind, 1 limper and SB call, you check it blind. I know most people throw the last chip in blind, but that is wrong. If they don't want to bet your last chip, keep it and if you lose, you are still alive. Obviously you call a raise with anything, but no reason to bet it regardless of your cards. Anyway, back to the hand:Flop is QJJ and SB bets the 500. You look at your cards, planning to call if you have any hope, and unfortunately you see 3 tens and a three. Do you call with your tournament life, getting 16-1? You have 1 out if he has either a Q or J, or big pair, but no full house, more if he is on a pure draw, but dead if he has or makes a full house. If you fold, you have the true chip and a chair, posting 100 of the 300 SB next hand.What do you guys do here? Just don't tell me you would have called blind, because if you have a 5432 type of hand, you are giving your tournament life away. I understand that you don't have much hope if you fold, but it is bettter than zero.

Well if you can fold and save your last chip, I think it's the right move. You've got pocket 3 of a kind, easily one of the worst hands in Omaha. I guess you have to take your chance in the small blind

go allin PFonly calling is stupid...youre doing just what they ewhat. Give you a chance to fold
Even if you are never going to fold, no matter what, going all-in preflop is stupid. You are already in the BB, and they will not fold any hand for your last chip. That chip means far more to you than to them. You can call any bets if you want but allowing it to be checked all the way and saving the last chip is better than putting it in preflop. Remember, they have to bet a full bet against each other to put you all-in, and they may care about those chips at this stage. That is why you need to make them bet, rather than bet yourself. One might scare out the other, when they would likely check it down if you were all-in.Even betting the river blind is better than moving in preflop, as it gives them a chance to fold weak hands that beat you. However, I think checking all the way blind and calling if you have any chance is best.

Put it in on a drawing hand as you have no idea what the next hand will hold, especially at 16-1. You're not in terrible shape, you have outs... which is better than taking a shot on a complete shot in the dark for doubling your 100 the next round.

Should have threw that last chip in preflop, saving it does nothing for you. You're going to have to play one hand blind, why not play the one where you can double up 600 instead of just 100?

Should have threw that last chip in preflop, saving it does nothing for you. You're going to have to play one hand blind, why not play the one where you can double up 600 instead of just 100?
This is still wrong no matter how many times you fight for it. It is much better to let your opponent bet for you to force you all in post-flop. The reason is because they have to make a full bet that might actually get the other opponent to fold. No one is going to fold to your one chip bet if you just toss it in pre-flop.I probably have to call here even with this bad a hand on the flop sloshr, 100 just is too little to work with if you were to fold even if we are drawing incredibly slim here.

I say fold. I understand that you have 16-1 on your call, which is overwhelming odds, but this is a tournament, not a cash game. If you lose you're done, and realistically you may only have 1 out left in the deck. There no chance for a low hand, so right now all you have is queens up, and you're holding one of the remaining 10's. You really have to ask yourself this question: What is more likely, that I go on to win this hand, or that a completely random hand on the next deal will be a better opportunity? Given the circumstances I lean towards the latter. Sure you will not stand to gain as much of a return on your money, but you may survive and in this particular situation that needs to be your objective.

I am not sure that I did the right thing here, but I called. I was fortunate to not be drawing dead, but he did have the trips. Also, my not moving in first worked as the other player folded, perhaps with outs to beat me even if I got lucky. For those of you who do not play omaha, having that 3rd 10 really kills my hand, and the 3 is almost totally worthless. I did not hit my 1 out and was eliminated. I know the math would say fold here, but if I got lucky, I would have been in decent shape with 1700 and other smallish stacks facing the blinds, and I didn't figure to have much of a shot with 100, so I felt that in tournament equity it would be right to call as long as I had one out, which I did.Thinking about the scenario later (which I did plenty of), the flop was QJJ and these are the possibilities:Bettor has QQ, QJ, JJ, JT - I am drawing dead.Bettor has a J, but no Q or T (most likely) - I have 1 out, and he has redraws.Bettor has AAT or KKT - I need running 3'sBettor has AA or KK, with no T - I have 1 out plus running 3'sBettor has a Q, I have 3 outs (another J gives me a full, but not him), plus running 3'sBettor has a hand like AKT9, I have the best hand, but he has 13 outs twice, making this a coinflip (he does not even need the A since I have all the Ts)Bettor has an underpair or a complete bluff (highly unlikely given the fact that I have one chip left), I am in great shape.I still am undecided on whether I should have called.

you have to call, you cant leave yourself with 1/5th of a big blind, if you were right on the bubble and wanted to try to sneak in your should fold but you should always be trying to win and you will have to double up several times to even have money for blinds, you shouldnt have even looked at your cards, just call in the dark

I dont understand why most people are saying *you have to call* what can you beat?You have a very slim chance to outdraw anyone with that hand, I feel calling with your hand is just giving up totaly.I know 1 chip isnt very much and your odds of making a comeback are very slim, but I dont see any potential in 1010103, with a flop of QJJ.

I dont understand why most people are saying *you have to call* what can you beat?You have a very slim chance to outdraw anyone with that hand, I feel calling with your hand is just giving up totaly.I know 1 chip isnt very much and your odds of making a comeback are very slim, but I dont see any potential in 1010103, with a flop of QJJ.
there are 20 people left in the tournament, the chances you survive with one chip are less than winning the hand youre currently in. By folding you give up the 1700 in the pot and would now have to double up 4 times in a row to have a similar stack