Good Spot For A Stop-n-go?

Villain and I were engaged in a lengthy HU battle at the end of this turbo STT. He was a pretty decent player but not particularly aggressive HU. Had previously minraised from the SB HU with hands like 22 and JTs.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (2 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t7537)Button (t7463)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Kclub.gif. Button raises to t2400, Hero ???I'm thinking this is as good a spot as any to pull a stop-n-go. We're basically even in chips and his minraise doesn't necessarily commit him to the pot postflop. And KQ is a hand that is likely behind if I come over the top and he decides to call.*Edit: aside from the couple of minraise hands, he had also completed previously w/ KK HU. So my read on his minraise was something playable but by no means a strong hand.Thoughts?

Villain and I were engaged in a lengthy HU battle at the end of this turbo STT. He was a pretty decent player but not particularly aggressive HU. Had previously minraised from the SB HU with hands like 22 and JTs.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (2 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t7537)Button (t7463)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Kclub.gif. Button raises to t2400, Hero ???I'm thinking this is as good a spot as any to pull a stop-n-go. We're basically even in chips and his minraise doesn't necessarily commit him to the pot postflop. And KQ is a hand that is likely behind if I come over the top and he decides to call.*Edit: aside from the couple of minraise hands, he had also completed previously w/ KK HU. So my read on his minraise was something playable but by no means a strong hand.Thoughts?
hero should move all in
Villain and I were engaged in a lengthy HU battle at the end of this turbo STT. He was a pretty decent player but not particularly aggressive HU. Had previously minraised from the SB HU with hands like 22 and JTs.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (2 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t7537)Button (t7463)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Kclub.gif. Button raises to t2400, Hero ???I'm thinking this is as good a spot as any to pull a stop-n-go. We're basically even in chips and his minraise doesn't necessarily commit him to the pot postflop. And KQ is a hand that is likely behind if I come over the top and he decides to call.
And there are a lot of flops and a lot of possible hands that could connect with such a flop and would leave KQ likely behind. If you had an ace, I'd be down with a S&G, but here I think a stop and go gives villain a solid chance to safely stack you and take this thing.Overshove, unless you put villain's raise on a range that crushes your KQ.