Playing Against Mr Limper

Villain was a piece of work. 68/10/.3 over 70 hands. He would play any two suited (e.g. 610s, 59s that I had seen), any connectors up to three gappers from all positions for any raise amount preflop. On an earlier hand, he had played 3h4h from the blinds. And on a board of KhQhJx10h5x - had checked the river first to act and called a pot shove from another player who had the straight with the Ace. On another hand, he had played 6c7d from the blinds. Called pre. Flop was 6s10dKd. Had called a 2/3 flop bet. Turn was 9c. had called a 2/3 turn bet. River was 8c. Checked and called a shove with his made straight from the other player who had a well played krablar.Only difference here was that he min-bet river instead of checking although that might be due to my check behind on the turn. Do we raise here? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($422.30)MP2 ($59.70)CO ($196)Button ($173.30)SB ($198.65)BB ($251.30)UTG ($26.45)UTG+1 ($198)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 4s.gif, 4c.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $6, 3 folds, SB raises to $24, BB calls $22, Hero calls $18.Flop: ($72) 4d.gif, 6c.gif, td.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $50, SB folds, BB calls $50.Turn: ($172) 3d.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: ($172) qc.gif(2 players)BB bets $2, Hero?

If he's that stupid, I think you should bet/fold or bet/call the turn. Unless you have a VERY strong reason to believe that he's got a made flush, you really really need to be betting this turn.I'd raise the river.

If he's that stupid, I think you should bet/fold or bet/call the turn. Unless you have a VERY strong reason to believe that he's got a made flush, you really really need to be betting this turn.I'd raise the river.
I thought his set up of the hand was pretty clear that the villain plays ATSC from anywhere at any time. That's reason enough for me to call behind on both the turn and river. OP hasn't said anything about calling down on river with marginal hand I don't know that we are missing value here and are only setting ourselves up to get called by 92dd if we raise.

Raise $40-$50 and see what he would do. No point thinking your hand is beaten right now. If he shove, I guess you have to fold. If he mini-raise you, thats a call. If you are too chicken, just call his $2 river bet.

You can bet the turn and charge him if he has a single diamond (and god knows what else), then check behind the river (unless the board pairs of course) if you are worried. I think that is better than checking behind on the turn, especially since this type of player is not going to check raise on a bluff, so you can safely fold the turn if raised.I mean, we usually check behind on the turn to keep an aggressive player from raising us off the best hand or to induce a bluff on the river, neither of which we should be worried about against a player with an AF of .3.

I would bet the turn if he's that loose, if you get a big raise then ditch it but I think we are good here, you have to raise that river bet also for value, I would shoot it to at least $60-75