Aj Oop, Turned An Ace, All-in River Call?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($5.67)Button ($4.51)SB ($13.15)BB ($10)Hero ($5.15)MP ($3.58)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aspade.gif, Jspade.gif. Hero raises to $0.2, MP calls $0.20, 2 folds, SB calls $0.18, 1 fold.Flop: ($0.65) 2heart.gif, Qdiamond.gif, 2club.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.5, MP folds, SB calls $0.50.Turn: ($1.65) Aheart.gif(2 players)SB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85.River: ($3.35) 6spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $11.6 (All-In), Hero calls $3.60 (All-In).Final Pot: $10.55Do you call the river? Do you play any previous street differently?

They would, i'm trying to get holdemranger setup but i have no idea how, and i guess i'm too lazy to get any real reads on people otherwise.

They would, i'm trying to get holdemranger setup but i have no idea how, and i guess i'm too lazy to get any real reads on people otherwise.
Reads/notes are the nuts.Even when you get a hud up, you should still be taking consistent notes. Finding people that are really awful and stalking them when you have reads is a fundamental part of winning at low level online poker.