This hand is not converted because i dont have the HH. I just wanted some feedback on the hand if possible.My reads on Villian was that he was donkish, would make calls to large bets with one pair, and min-raises PF with sub-standard hands such as A,4.My hand is AQ.Preflop- UTG limps $1, one fold, Villian raises to $2, Hero in SB calls $2, UTG calls $1.Flop- 4, A, Q rainbow.Hero checks, UTG checks, Villian bets $5, Hero calls $5, UTG folds.Turn- 10xHero checks- Villian bets $15, Hero raises to $45, Villian moves all in for $100 straight, Hero calls.River- 2xFinal Pot (~$216)

This hand is not converted because i dont have the HH. I just wanted some feedback on the hand if possible.My reads on Villian was that he was donkish, would make calls to large bets with one pair, and min-raises PF with sub-standard hands such as A,4.My hand is AQ.Preflop- UTG limps $1, one fold, Villian raises to $2, Hero in SB calls $2, UTG calls $1.
There's your problem, imo.
There's your problem, imo.
Its tough for me to reraise out of the SB for several reasons. One, i'm OOP and rather call than reraise with hands such as this. second, my bankroll is very small online and i don't like playing very aggressive in these spots, i'd rather let my opponents make mistakes postflop and take advantage there. But i understand your argument for raising PF.