Pick Your Prospect 5

I'll bet that in 2009-10 season digitalmonkey has more regular season points than the Mustangs. Not only that, I'll lay you a PRICE!!! I'll lay you 6-5 and you can bet up to $1000.
thats a bet...Ill take it for a $100

F - Stamkos, Turris, TavaresD - Doughty, Brandon Gormley (born 1992) - Currently playing Major Midget in Notre Dame, will be top 2 pick in QMJHL this summer.G - BernierCan you tell I'm Canadian?I don't know the rules of your guys' drafts or when you can pick guys but Gormley is the best Dman coming up out of PEI and will be a great Defenseman in the NHL. A Power play quarterback which seems to give the most points in your league.http://brandongormley.tripod.com/In the article from Nov/06 they talk about his shot being comparable to Chris Doyle's (From Ch'Town now a member of the PEI Rocket). I coached this kid at the Under 16's this past summer and he was heads above the rest of the players at the tournament. His shot is better and he takes a lot less time to get it off. Barring a serious injury he is going to be a can't miss prospect. Definitely the best prospect to come out of PEI in the last 20 years that I can remember. Even better than Richards because he wasn't as dominant in minor hockey here on PEI.

• 9 months later...
PLUSStamkos/Berglund/Brendan Smith = Canadian GothicThe Mustangs and Rug Rats will be in a battle for the basement soon.
yes soon in Dale calendar = 2022
bump
  • 1 year later...
F - Stamkos, Turris, TavaresD - Doughty, Brandon Gormley (born 1992) - Currently playing Major Midget in Notre Dame, will be top 2 pick in QMJHL this summer.G - BernierCan you tell I'm Canadian?I don't know the rules of your guys' drafts or when you can pick guys but Gormley is the best Dman coming up out of PEI and will be a great Defenseman in the NHL. A Power play quarterback which seems to give the most points in your league.http://brandongormley.tripod.com/In the article from Nov/06 they talk about his shot being comparable to Chris Doyle's (From Ch'Town now a member of the PEI Rocket). I coached this kid at the Under 16's this past summer and he was heads above the rest of the players at the tournament. His shot is better and he takes a lot less time to get it off. Barring a serious injury he is going to be a can't miss prospect. Definitely the best prospect to come out of PEI in the last 20 years that I can remember. Even better than Richards because he wasn't as dominant in minor hockey here on PEI.
Bump for Brandon Gormley prediction 2 1/2 years ago. Anyone take him in the FCPHL?
Bump for Brandon Gormley prediction 2 1/2 years ago. Anyone take him in the FCPHL?
Has he been drafted yet? If not then he isn't eligible in the FCHL (maybe the AHL though since I think they can draft 12 year olds)
Has he been drafted yet? If not then he isn't eligible in the FCHL (maybe the AHL though since I think they can draft 12 year olds)
No we can't. That rule was changed.