What Do You Think Of My Line/analysis?

This happened last night, I've been sitting at the table for about an hour and starting to get a good line on people.Stack Sizes:Hero- $250Villainold- $52Villaincall- $140Reads:Villainold is a regular up there who looks like he's super blazed every time he plays. He's been known to bluff somewhat frequently and take really awkward lines. I've seen super strange plays from him.Villaincall must just be up there for the special drawing going on. I've seen him show two bluffs and he tends to get out of line a lot. Very sporadic play from him.Hero's image is tag. I've been playing decent up until this point and only really spewed one hand. To be honest I don't think the two villains in this hand take table image into account very much.Hero is in SB with Kc3c.Villaincall open limps in mp1 and Villainold limps in mp2.Folds around to Hero who completes and BB checks.Pot- $83s Qc 10cHero checks. BB checks. Villaincall checks. Villainold bets $8Hero calls. BB folds. Villaincall calls.Pot- $323s Qc 10c (7c)Hero checks. Villaincall checks. Villainold bets $10Hero calls. Villaincall calls.Pot- $623s Qc 10c 7c (Jh)Hero bets $10Analysis- I think preflop is standard. In the past I've been check raising these kind of flops and just recently I've realized that that's probably a leak. In a multi-way pot like this I wanted to have the best odds to draw at my flush/two pair/trips so I decided to call and hoped someone else would tag along too.Villainold's flop bet is probably a "everyone checked to me so I'm going to bet" type of bet. That's just the kind of player he is and its a play he makes fairly often. Still, He could have hit a Queen or a Jack so I just called. I think Villaincall has some sort of straight draw. I think J9 is most likely.The turn is where I really want your guy's opinion. When I check/called the turn I did so for a couple reasons, It doesn't look like the flush and I wanted to keep Villaincall in because nearly all of his range has him drawing dead. Does anyone check/raise this and risk shutting out Villaincall?I donk'ed the river hoping Villaincall made a straight or a pair and could either call or raise. I also thought there was a good chance Villainold rivered two pair because when he bet the turn I had a feeling he might be somewhat strong. I didn't want to check/raise because I was scared Villainold may check behind with a decent size of his range and I'd lose a lot of value.Thoughts?

This happened last night, I've been sitting at the table for about an hour and starting to get a good line on people.Stack Sizes:Hero- $250Villainold- $52Villaincall- $140Reads:Villainold is a regular up there who looks like he's super blazed every time he plays. He's been known to bluff somewhat frequently and take really awkward lines. I've seen super strange plays from him.Villaincall must just be up there for the special drawing going on. I've seen him show two bluffs and he tends to get out of line a lot. Very sporadic play from him.Hero's image is tag. I've been playing decent up until this point and only really spewed one hand. To be honest I don't think the two villains in this hand take table image into account very much.Hero is in SB with Kc3c.Villaincall open limps in mp1 and Villainold limps in mp2.Folds around to Hero who completes and BB checks.Pot- $83s Qc 10cHero checks. BB checks. Villaincall checks. Villainold bets $8Hero calls. BB folds. Villaincall calls.Pot- $323s Qc 10c (7c)Hero checks. Villaincall checks. Villainold bets $10Hero calls. Villaincall calls.Pot- $623s Qc 10c 7c (Jh)Hero bets $10Analysis- I think preflop is standard. In the past I've been check raising these kind of flops and just recently I've realized that that's probably a leak. In a multi-way pot like this I wanted to have the best odds to draw at my flush/two pair/trips so I decided to call and hoped someone else would tag along too.Villainold's flop bet is probably a "everyone checked to me so I'm going to bet" type of bet. That's just the kind of player he is and its a play he makes fairly often. Still, He could have hit a Queen or a Jack so I just called. I think Villaincall has some sort of straight draw. I think J9 is most likely.The turn is where I really want your guy's opinion. When I check/called the turn I did so for a couple reasons, It doesn't look like the flush and I wanted to keep Villaincall in because nearly all of his range has him drawing dead. Does anyone check/raise this and risk shutting out Villaincall?I donk'ed the river hoping Villaincall made a straight or a pair and could either call or raise. I also thought there was a good chance Villainold rivered two pair because when he bet the turn I had a feeling he might be somewhat strong. I didn't want to check/raise because I was scared Villainold may check behind with a decent size of his range and I'd lose a lot of value.Thoughts?
i like the play i think u coulda got a C/R on turn to win 1 more BB. other than that i like the play.

C/R flop. Lead turn unless you think you can get the villian to bet most of the time..then you can possibly try a C/R of the turn....check calling turn is horrible IMO. Find a way to get as much money in as possible from the turn onward....don't get too fancy in your slowplay.

C/R flop. Lead turn unless you think you can get the villian to bet most of the time..then you can possibly try a C/R of the turn....check calling turn is horrible IMO. Find a way to get as much money in as possible from the turn onward....don't get too fancy in your slowplay.
You don't care about pushing out villaincall? Because by check/calling the turn I got 2 bets in from my opponents while only sticking one bet in myself. If I check/raise I get two bets in from villainold but I stick in two bets. Also by check/calling and leading the river I can get raised a lot lighter than if I check/raised the turn and lead the river. I think two pair combos and straights raise my river bet, to which I can put in another bet.That was kind of my reasoning for this line.
You don't care about pushing out villaincall? Because by check/calling the turn I got 2 bets in from my opponents while only sticking one bet in myself. If I check/raise I get two bets in from villainold but I stick in two bets. Also by check/calling and leading the river I can get raised a lot lighter than if I check/raised the turn and lead the river. I think two pair combos and straights raise my river bet, to which I can put in another bet.That was kind of my reasoning for this line.
Why does this matter?===================Also, by raising you open yourself to MORE than 2 bets. If you just call, you're sorta limiting your action. Sure, villain can raise behind you, but you've described him as passive, so I wouldn't count on it.If you raise here, villain might call and you'll make twice as many bets.Put money in the pot.
Why does this matter?===================Also, by raising you open yourself to MORE than 2 bets. If you just call, you're sorta limiting your action. Sure, villain can raise behind you, but you've described him as passive, so I wouldn't count on it.If you raise here, villain might call and you'll make twice as many bets.Put money in the pot.
I guess it doesn't really.I haven't described either villain to be passive, they are actually pretty bluff happy. I suppose I could raise the turn and hope villaincall calls two cold.Thanks for the replies. Here's how the river action went down.Hero bets $10Villaincall folds.Villainold raises $20Hero raises $30Villainold raises all-in for $2 more.Hero calls.Villainold shows K9 for a straight.My turn read on him was wrong and he was betting a gutshot the whole time. Like I said, this guy takes really weird lines.
I haven't described either villain to be passive, they are actually pretty bluff happy. I suppose I could raise the turn and hope villaincall calls two cold.
Sorry, it had been a while since I read the OP, and just assumed VillainCall meant passive, no big deal.You still make more money by raising by getting the same number of bets, minimum, while leaving yourself open to get more, should the villains cooperate.
Sorry, it had been a while since I read the OP, and just assumed VillainCall meant passive, no big deal.You still make more money by raising by getting the same number of bets, minimum, while leaving yourself open to get more, should the villains cooperate.
Is my thinking correct then? By check/calling on the turn the minimum I win is 1MB and the max is 2MB assuming Villaincall doesn't do something crazy.But by check/raising the turn the minimum I win is 1MB and the most I make is 4MB or more if Villainold decides to reraise. Normally with this play I expect to win 2MB on average which is the max I'll make by check/calling. So check/raising the turn is better because I'll usually make the same by check/calling and sometimes I'll make more.
Is my thinking correct then? By check/calling on the turn the minimum I win is 1MB and the max is 2MB assuming Villaincall doesn't do something crazy.But by check/raising the turn the minimum I win is 1MB and the most I make is 4MB or more if Villainold decides to reraise. Normally with this play I expect to win 2MB on average which is the max I'll make by check/calling. So check/raising the turn is better because I'll usually make the same by check/calling and sometimes I'll make more.
yeah. worst case, both fold. But I see that happening in this scenario...pretty much never.