Is Peeling This Flop Ok?

and then good check on the turn?Full Tilt PokerLimit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring gameLimit: $2/$48 playersConverterPre-flop: (8 players) Hero is CO with 4 :club: A :D 2 :) A :) UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Hero raises, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: 8 :) J :D Q :D (8.5SB, 5 players)BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, BB calls.Turn: 9 :D (6.25BB, 5 players)BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks.

Hell yes I peel this flop, all day long...Half the deck gives you a draw to the nut flush, and about a third of the deck gives you a nut low draw. So...any diamond (10), any heart (10) for the nut high draw, any 3 (2), 4 (2), 5 (2), 6 (2), or 7(2) for the nut low draw. That's 30 out of 45 cards to come. As played, I take a free card on the turn.

You have 3 backdoor nut draws. You are completely entitled to call *one* bet to see a turn. Since you only have one person to act behind you, I don't mind your play one bit.I definitely check the turn though, because no one is folding a straight here, and wtf are they peeling the flop with besides a straight draw if you got 2 of the backdoor flushes covered? They can't all have A2. And at least one person has KT, or some other form of the straight going on and isn't folding for one bet.I never bet here with this many in the pot, simply because any raise costs me 2 big bets to see a river that doesn't even give me implied odds if I hit it. A flush card doesn't guarantee I'm getting paid for "winning" the hand, and no card besides the flush comes out that is making a villain fold here.