Men Nguyen Slow-rolls The Entire Room

WOW!I just watched the hand play out on cardplayer. I woulda been sick to my stomach if i was that guy. If i was him I would of said something to Men. Your a pro, show some class. To see his side cheer after showing the nutz to only learn a little later that its going to be a chop, I'd be livid. I hope someone slow rolls Men w/a better hand and not end up chopping. I hope he busts in 6th.Heres the link, about half way through you'll see the hand playout.http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/30025

LOL, i love it. Everyone needs to learn how to slowroll back. dont get all pissy pants at the guy for acting like a tard, just give him a taste later.
How's Vegas man. Don't run into you much with the time difference and all but hope all is well and you're winning. Enjoy yourself.
How's Vegas man. Don't run into you much with the time difference and all but hope all is well and you're winning. Enjoy yourself.
Its going great so far! I feel like i'm "home" when i'm there.im in canada rightnow for a week tho, but will be back in vegas in feb. Hows the weather over there? I wish i could stil be there, i loved ausalthoug, WTF is with the fly epidemic?? like no matter if i was in surfers or melbourne, the flies were all over everyone
Its going great so far! I feel like i'm "home" when i'm there.im in canada rightnow for a week tho, but will be back in vegas in feb. Hows the weather over there? I wish i could stil be there, i loved ausalthoug, WTF is with the fly epidemic?? like no matter if i was in surfers or melbourne, the flies were all over everyone
LOL, fly's suck. Aerogard FTW.Glad to hear you liked it down here, gl man.
LMAO, just watched the video, that was awesome!, also, wtf is this tournament, why can't there be hot chicks railing instead ofl ike 80 year olds and fat dudes. wtf i hate poker
It's Tunica.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This did not get enough love.....

Everybody who's pissed off about this, calm down. Everyone knows Men is a scumbag and I'm pretty sure everyone who plays with some seriousness would be pissed if Men did this to them/at their table.

Everybody who's pissed off about this, calm down. Everyone knows Men is a scumbag and I'm pretty sure everyone who plays with some seriousness would be pissed if Men did this to them/at their table.
Yup, he's a scumbag POS and has no redeeming qualities that I'm aware of.

That drunk little wife beater, then he walks up to Todd Brunson and calls him Doyle. This guy is a joke someone whould step on that little bastard. I think after the other guy showed and the old blue hairs in the crowd started clapping the end was for them, but the whole waiting forever to call before that is just that little moron being his retarded self, nothing new here same little idiot different day.