Sort Of Urgent Question

Hey guysI have chopped a lot of times on Stars but have never sent the email as I am lazy.I sent them an email with URGENT in the subject line along with the tourney ID - to support@pokerstars.com - is this right?thanks for assistance dave

Yep, seems exactly right. You may have to wait a while though, it's not like it's peak hour for them at the moment. Whats the tourny?

Yep, seems exactly right. You may have to wait a while though, it's not like it's peak hour for them at the moment. Whats the tourny?
$50 one rebuy + addonHave to go to dinner with my girlfriend and HU was taking foreveram giving him $50 to chop lolMight have been quicker to play

wow, can't believe you're even chopping.....tell the gf you will take her somewhere much nicer tomorrow.I see chip chop now, fair enough, good game mate.

Close... no need to list the tourney number.In the subject line, type "URGENT! Tourney SPLIT" and send to support@pokerstars.comVery soon you will see some red text pop up with a SupportStaff and they will ask both parties if they agree to the chop. Then they will make it happen and you can finish playing each other for bragging rights.To ensure this goes through as fast as possible... both of you should sit out and go ahead and hit the "Call Mod" button if there is one available. They can help speed up the process but it's usually pretty fast.HAGD !