How Many Of You Watch ...

I watched the last one on Sunday night..There were a lot of crazy hands and there are definitely some good techniques being used, but there were also a ton of mistakes being made

I don't have a Pokerstars account and I didn't know they did this but I'm intrigued. Where can I find these? Do I need to deposit on Pstars or just download the software? Are they up all week or just sunday nights? Do they show all player's hole cards?Thanks

I don't have a Pokerstars account and I didn't know they did this but I'm intrigued. Where can I find these? Do I need to deposit on Pstars or just download the software? Are they up all week or just sunday nights? Do they show all player's hole cards?Thanks
Tourney>Special>Uncheck registering/upcoming only> Sunday Mil ReplayI'm not sure when they replay, but I watched one on Sunday nightThey showed every player's hole cards in the one I watched

I watch it sometimes, but i only try to learn from it if i recognise a player on the table who is a winning tournament player.

Don't they show these on pokertube?