Doubled through early in a $3.25 6-max turbo but somehow managed to let it slip away and bubbled in 3rd. I poured over my HH today to see where I went wrong. I'm thinking one of the problems was that instead of getting aggressive with the early lead I sat back on my laurels. Here are a few possible examples (comments on all hands appreciated):PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t3050)UTG (t1450)MP (t1300)Button (t1740)SB (t1460)Preflop: Hero is BB with 8heart.gif, Aclub.gif. UTG calls t20, MP calls t20, Button calls t20, SB completes, Hero checks.Good time to throw in a sizeable raise?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t3115)SB (t1855)BB (t1160)UTG (t1710)MP (t1160)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, 4spade.gif. UTG raises to t60, 2 foldsIs this fold too weak given my stack size and facing only a minraise?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t3140)SB (t1780)BB (t1290)UTG (t1530)MP (t1260)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8spade.gif, 9diamond.gif. 3 foldsObvious time for a button steal raise?

Hand 1: I play it the same way. You are unlikely to win the pot with a raise or even isolate without a huge raise. You will also likely be out of position.Hand 2: Depends on the UTG, does he do the minraise thing a lot with small pairs, suited cards, etc? If so, I may reraise. His raise plus your reraise and stack size should keep marginal hands behind you out of the pot. I think a call or fold are OK, too.Hand 3: Raising all day.

hand 2: instacall. hand 3: i don't get the point of increasing my m by a very small percentage, esp. in a turbo where you could easily use those chips to steal much more the next blind level (and also further build a tight image, but i doubt that this has any effect in 3.25 6max turbos). i fold.

Hand 1: A raise to take down the pot, which probably won't happen because these players are awful, isn't going to substantially increase your stack at this point..Its better to just check and keep the pot small OOP early hereHand 2: I usually call here but it might be a spew..I don't think its terrible either way, and you don't seem like the type thats gonna get it all in with TPNK so calling isn't badHand 3: I probably raise, but its not a big deal if you fold here

It's good that you're looking over your play, but squandering an early double up is not uncommon at all.Due to the way turbos work, what happens at the beggining isn't that important as it can change so easily later on, having a big chip lead early on isn't that big an advantage because when you get down to 3/4 players there's likely going to be someone with the same or more chips as you. Being a $3.25 turbo there's not a lot of extra stuff you could/should be doing with an early chip lead anyway.1) Standard check, i think raising is pretty poor2) It's meh either way, with the button i'd probably call but it's not that big a difference3) Again, doesn't matter that much either way, i'd probably raise to 150 but w/e.