Was thinking about how i misplayed JJ in a previous thread from earlier this week. I'm sure there will be some criticism. Helped by a read -- saw the villain float a few flops with weak holdings and play strong hands fast MOST of the time. After his turn cold call I put him on an Ace, def not a Q but MAYBE he was slow playing a 10 in position. Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($58.50)UTG ($202.13)MP ($100)CO ($89.82)Button ($151.68)X ($100.50)Preflop: X is SB with 8c.gif, 8s.gif. 2 folds, CO calls $1, 1 fold, X raises to $4, 1 fold, CO calls $3.Flop: ($9) qh.gif, th.gif, td.gif(2 players)X bets $6, CO calls $6.Turn: ($21) qs.gif(2 players)X bets $16, CO calls $16.River: ($53) 8d.gif(2 players)X checks, CO bets $50, X calls $50.Final Pot: $153

The river sucks because now you might have to pay him off since you beat him if he has the A. But you can't really put him on AK since he limped in the CO...maybe a weaker suited ace? I would probably check the turn here. Ugly spot. I fold the river and puke in my mouth.

The river sucks because now you might have to pay him off since you beat him if he has the A. But you can't really put him on AK since he limped in the CO...maybe a weaker suited ace? I would probably check the turn here. Ugly spot. I fold the river and puke in my mouth.
No, I'm almost positive he was beat on the flop.it looks like a KQs or JQs type of handeven KJ and J,9 fold this turn fearing the worstalthough, J,9 might make sense. if this guy is bad, bad enough to just call the turn with a straight drw and so bad that he makes a bet so large on the river taht the only hands that call are boats, i think that could make sense. since he would river a straight, but he would have to be very bad to have J,9 and play it that way
No, I'm almost positive he was beat on the flop.it looks like a KQs or JQs type of handeven KJ and J,9 fold this turn fearing the worstalthough, J,9 might make sense. if this guy is bad, bad enough to just call the turn with a straight drw and so bad that he makes a bet so large on the river taht the only hands that call are boats, i think that could make sense. since he would river a straight, but he would have to be very bad to have J,9 and play it that way
hehe i know the results
Was thinking about how i misplayed JJ in a previous thread from earlier this week. I'm sure there will be some criticism. Helped by a read -- saw the villain float a few flops with weak holdings and play strong hands fast MOST of the time. After his turn cold call I put him on an Ace, def not a Q but MAYBE he was slow playing a 10 in position. Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)
fold.