25nl Ps, Royal Flush Draw Vs. Aggressive Unkown Villan

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($16.05)BB ($13.75)UTG ($25.50)MP ($10.50)Hero ($23.85)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qclub.gif, Kclub.gif. UTG raises to $0.5, MP calls $0.50, Hero raises to $1.5, SB calls $1.40, 1 fold, UTG calls $1, MP folds.Flop: ($5.25) Jclub.gif, Tclub.gif, 3heart.gif(3 players)SB bets $1, UTG folds, Hero raises to $2.5, SB raises to $4, Hero?As said, villan is unknown and sat down a couple of hands ago.

Well, the small bet and then min-raise from villain really looks like a set. I doubt he folds anything if you raise again, so I like calling the raise and re-evaluating turn.

Well, the small bet and then min-raise from villain really looks like a set. I doubt he folds anything if you raise again, so I like calling the raise and re-evaluating turn.
We have amazing equity over vs a set. We are crushing all 1 pair hands.Just shove.

If I am going to raise this pf, I'm going to raise to $2.50. I wouldn't mind a call of the min raise from the button but if you are going to raise it, don't price in the blinds and limpers.I'm shoving after the reraise on the flop. I think we have at least 17 outs to the nuts and I want to see both cards (assuming villain does not have AcXc). If this is incorrect, someone please correct me.

I'm shoving after the reraise on the flop. I think we have at least 17 outs to the nuts and I want to see both cards (assuming villain does not have AcXc). If this is incorrect, someone please correct me.
15 outs to the nuts. Don't count the Ac and the 9c twice.

I'd raise it more PF i think.As played, it's a really standard shove to the SB's miniraise.

We have amazing equity over vs a set. We are crushing all 1 pair hands.Just shove.
ya....idk why your even posting hands like this...a shove here is really standard
It's 5 handed. We have position. It's not a bad play.
the 3 bets is way to small, its pretty much like inflating the pot with not fold equityif you are going to 3b make it something like 2-2.25 i think

I think it's only a bit small because UTG minraised as an opener. Usually bumping it to 3x the opener's raise in position is pretty standard assuming there have been no calls inbetween.

I think it's only a bit small because UTG minraised as an opener. Usually bumping it to 3x the opener's raise in position is pretty standard assuming there have been no calls inbetween.
with a flat caller here a 3x 3b is way to small