This guy to my right kept raising x4 bb when everyone folded to him on the sb, when he tried it the 2nd time i just had to put him on his place. yes self grats post ftwPokerStars Game #14219937757: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/12/31 - 02:24:43 (ET)Table 'Lampetia II' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 2: SONY888 ($293.50 in chips) Seat 3: CiberX ($145.50 in chips) Seat 4: nokija ($170.25 in chips) Seat 5: bberard34 ($299.55 in chips) Seat 6: 7-2theNuts ($200 in chips) SONY888: posts small blind $1CiberX: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to CiberX [3d Kc]nokija: folds bberard34: folds 7-2theNuts: folds SONY888: raises $6 to $8CiberX: calls $6*** FLOP *** [7h 9d Th]SONY888: bets $12CiberX: raises $12 to $24SONY888: calls $12*** TURN *** [7h 9d Th] [Ac]SONY888: bets $48CiberX: raises $65.50 to $113.50 and is all-inSONY888: folds CiberX collected $158 from potCiberX: shows [3d Kc] (high card Ace)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $160 | Rake $2 Board [7h 9d Th Ac]Seat 2: SONY888 (small blind) folded on the TurnSeat 3: CiberX (big blind) collected ($158)Seat 4: nokija folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: bberard34 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: 7-2theNuts (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

This guy to my right kept raising x4 bb when everyone folded to him on the sb, when he tried it the 2nd time i just had to put him on his place. yes self grats post ftwPokerStars Game #14219937757: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/12/31 - 02:24:43 (ET)Table 'Lampetia II' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 2: SONY888 ($293.50 in chips) Seat 3: CiberX ($145.50 in chips) Seat 4: nokija ($170.25 in chips) Seat 5: bberard34 ($299.55 in chips) Seat 6: 7-2theNuts ($200 in chips) SONY888: posts small blind $1CiberX: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to CiberX [3d Kc]nokija: folds bberard34: folds 7-2theNuts: folds SONY888: raises $6 to $8CiberX: calls $6*** FLOP *** [7h 9d Th]SONY888: bets $12CiberX: raises $12 to $24SONY888: calls $12*** TURN *** [7h 9d Th] [Ac]SONY888: bets $48CiberX: raises $65.50 to $113.50 and is all-inSONY888: folds CiberX collected $158 from potCiberX: shows [3d Kc] (high card Ace)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $160 | Rake $2 Board [7h 9d Th Ac]Seat 2: SONY888 (small blind) folded on the TurnSeat 3: CiberX (big blind) collected ($158)Seat 4: nokija folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: bberard34 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: 7-2theNuts (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
pretty sick bluff..but agaisnt people like that they almost never ever fold because they always think you are making a move against them, you are gonna be much better off in the long term waiting for hands and value better thin, because you will get looked up in that situation a pretty high % of the time
pretty sick bluff..but agaisnt people like that they almost never ever fold because they always think you are making a move against them, you are gonna be much better off in the long term waiting for hands and value better thin, because you will get looked up in that situation a pretty high % of the time
Thanks, i figured he would check either the flop or the turn if he actually had a hand to try to trap me so i just pushed to make him fold
Thanks, i figured he would check either the flop or the turn if he actually had a hand to try to trap me so i just pushed to make him fold
ya but trying to min raise a agro fish at 1/2nl off of anything is gonna cost u so much money and those hero bluffs are just gonna kill you in the long run..it was a good read that he was bluffing and didnt have much, but im just gonna warn you that you are going to be getting called verrrryyy veryyy light in these spots, ive made the mistake many times before until i stopped trying to run hero bluffs against them, and if you are gonna do a move like this try to do it with a hand that has some outs, even if its a sd, or mid/bottom pair

I know its not something you should try all the time, i had a strong read and went with it, however me having no real outs whatsoever is what makes this bluff so beautiful

I know its not something you should try all the time, i had a strong read and went with it, however me having no real outs whatsoever is what makes this bluff so beautiful
did u show him and type that u were value betting cause u put him on the 8

You had the Krablar thats not a bluff

This guy to my right kept raising x4 bb when everyone folded to him on the sb, when he tried it the 2nd time i just had to put him on his place.
He kept raising 4x BB?!! Outrageous! I can see why the 2nd time you would have Finally had enough!...
*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to CiberX [3d Kc]nokija: folds bberard34: folds 7-2theNuts: folds SONY888: raises $6 to $8CiberX: calls $6
...As mentioned by others - you weren't even bluffing as you had a Krablar... Which you misplayed, as everyone knows you should always re-raise PF with the Krablar...nice result though.
He kept raising 4x BB?!! Outrageous! I can see why the 2nd time you would have Finally had enough!......
lol...i missed that when i read it the first timei also hate when someone raises for the 2nd time in 2 orbits, makes me wanna bluff them soooo bad