Midnight Madness

HOHOHOdrunk-santa.jpgI'm feeling generous so Im giving out 4 stakes to midnight madness on full tilt50/50 no stakebackRequirements:1) Must be a world class poker player2) 400+ posts3) Please post a pic of a hot underage girl (suggestion, Hermione)4) Can't be sleepy, I know its lateHorses:AaronTuckerSbriandMaseKo8ebigstackFargo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOHOHOI'm feeling generous so Im giving out 4 stakes to midnight madness on full tilt50/50 no stakebackRequirements:1) Must be a world class poker player2) 400+ posts3) Please post a pic of a hot underage girl (suggestion, Hermione)4) Can't be sleepy, I know its late
LOL
LOL
I like em young, I was just in Vegas and there was some cheerleading competition going on, I was like in heaven.Pic of Underage chick is not required only recommended
jailbaitvv2.jpgNot 400 posts, but Im a regular on here and a decent player. Check stats on sharkscope under ko8e34 on stars.LazyDogPoker(Fullerton) on Ftp.TY if im picked :club:
paper bag job.
word... that chick is ugly now and only gonna get worse... I don't see where people think she is prettyoh, and my son watches that show and her talking voice is the most annoying voice on television next to Fran Drescher
word... that chick is ugly now and only gonna get worse... I don't see where people think she is prettyoh, and my son watches that show and her talking voice is the most annoying voice on television next to Fran Drescher
i hate you all