Sol Bergren Makes The Final Table

Thanks alot guys, my first live final table. It was so exciting, disappointed but obviously I can't complain :club:. Was a tough final table and I got really shitty table draw and made a few mistakes along the way, but overall I'm pretty happy with how I played it. Just finished a 5 day learning to surf trip here in Australia finally got access to the internet again:). Trips been a ton of fun so far. Well better jetlaterPS. J9o is the nutz.

Thanks alot guys, my first live final table. It was so exciting, disappointed but obviously I can't complain :club:. Was a tough final table and I got really shitty table draw and made a few mistakes along the way, but overall I'm pretty happy with how I played it. Just finished a 5 day learning to surf trip here in Australia finally got access to the internet again:). Trips been a ton of fun so far. Well better jetlaterPS. J9o is the nutz.
Good job, Sol. So, what made you lose the dreads? Did you collect on some sort of dirty man bet? Inquiring minds want to know.
I think someone might not like this too muchoh and gg Sol