havent seen this in a LONG TIME!!Dealt to Fox31317 [Td 8d]Nickpet: folds Garderwig: folds Charly Borda: folds beck38: folds Fox31317: raises 60 to 80b_mazac: folds mikeycuff: folds blizzle03: calls 70oldfid: folds *** FLOP *** [Ad Kd 9s]blizzle03: checks Fox31317: checks *** TURN *** [Ad Kd 9s] [Qd]blizzle03: bets 60Fox31317: raises 140 to 200blizzle03: calls 140*** RIVER *** [Ad Kd 9s Qd] [Jd]blizzle03: checks Fox31317: bets 80blizzle03: raises 1150 to 1230 and is all-inFox31317: calls 1140 and is all-inFox31317 said, "lol"*** SHOW DOWN ***blizzle03: shows [Th 8s] (a straight, Ten to Ace)Fox31317: shows [Td 8d] (a Royal Flush)Fox31317 collected 3020 from pot

You only used one of your hole cards. it doesn't count.
i know but i was just sayin how it was an insta all in thats why the post was supposed to be funny i know i only used 1 card....
Nice hand except for the lol when your Royal got paid off.Try acting like you have been there before instead of some snot nosed child.Grow up...it don't cost anything.
Goose Frabba... Goose Frabba...
Nice hand except for the lol when your Royal got paid off.Try acting like you have been there before instead of some snot nosed child.Grow up...it don't cost anything.
wat the hell are you talking about?
wat the hell are you talking about?
LOL I'm not sure either, I think he's referring to the fact that you should act like you've gotten a royal before. Or something... or the fact that you won a hand before???Seems like a rather unncessary reply, flaming the OP for no reason. But whatever, flaming is soooo cool these days.
Anyone else HATE villains line here?
You mean calling a 1/2 pot sized raise w/ a gutshot on a 3 diamond board?Marginal.
LOL I'm not sure either, I think he's referring to the fact that you should act like you've gotten a royal before. Or something... or the fact that you won a hand before???Seems like a rather unncessary reply, flaming the OP for no reason. But whatever, flaming is soooo cool these days.You mean calling a 1/2 pot sized raise w/ a gutshot on a 3 diamond board?Marginal.
And then check-shoving into the OP on the river with the straight on a four diamond board.