Sunday Million 09/12/07

i see whatA is in. who else??question:i'm almost positive but need to find out for sure...is it ok to play on my girlfriends account? obv. not mine and hers...just hers.**cleared up. in as Helen-Louisebarrage itedit* pstars website didn't really clear anything up for me. just says you're not allowed to play your spouses account at the same time as yours

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as you aren't multiaccounting i dont *think* its a problem, however, i remember the WCOOP main event winner playing on his sisters account and having his winnings revoked but he was multiaccounting
so because my account has my bank info and her account has her own seperate bank info it is clear that i am not multi-accounting.just playing on her account for a tourney. 'should' be okay?

If you are scared about getting in trouble why don't you just transfer the money to your account and then play on your own account, I really don't see the problem here.

so because my account has my bank info and her account has her own seperate bank info it is clear that i am not multi-accounting.just playing on her account for a tourney. 'should' be okay?
Email support just to be clear. You don't want to make a huge score and have them take it for violating the TOS.
Email support just to be clear. You don't want to make a huge score and have them take it for violating the TOS.
sent one but who knows how long it will take for them to respond.cheersthink i might just do a transfer then...

man, i wish it were still septemberNow December found the love that we shared in September.Only blue talk and love,Remember the true love we share todayyy yeahAaahhh Ba de ya - say do you rememberBa de ya - dancing in SeptemberBa de ya - never was a cloudy day

man, i wish it were still septemberNow December found the love that we shared in September.Only blue talk and love,Remember the true love we share todayyy yeahAaahhh Ba de ya - say do you rememberBa de ya - dancing in SeptemberBa de ya - never was a cloudy day
thanks

Still trying to fight my way in as we speak.No luck with the coinflips in the Double Shootout. Finished 2nd at my table :'(Still going strong in one of the last $8+Rs though.

Still trying to fight my way in as we speak.No luck with the coinflips in the Double Shootout. Finished 2nd at my table :'(Still going strong in one of the last $8+Rs though.
I'm out.No luck with the Rebuy. AJ < 66 with 5 minute blinds.. had to call. If it'd have held up i would've made the bubble EZ-mode
I'm playing...
u buy in or satelite in?i'm in as well. GL everyone

PokerStars Game #13755675386: Tournament #68769454, $200+$15 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (50/100) - 2007/12/09 - 16:49:22 (ET)Table '68769454 380' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: r@ise me! (9075 in chips) Seat 2: WhatArunAA (10825 in chips) Seat 3: sherlock73 (8350 in chips) Seat 4: veritedefoli (10050 in chips) Seat 5: ryanj9352 (21775 in chips) Seat 6: maxines dad (9725 in chips) Seat 7: Sunilson (10100 in chips) Seat 8: jwvdcw (9350 in chips) Seat 9: westmenloAA (10625 in chips) veritedefoli: posts small blind 50ryanj9352: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to WhatArunAA [Jd Jh]maxines dad: calls 100Sunilson: folds jwvdcw: folds westmenloAA: folds r@ise me!: folds WhatArunAA: raises 300 to 400sherlock73: folds veritedefoli: folds ryanj9352: folds maxines dad: calls 300*** FLOP *** [Js Td Qh]maxines dad: checks WhatArunAA: bets 500maxines dad: calls 500*** TURN *** [Js Td Qh] [4h]maxines dad: checks WhatArunAA: bets 1200maxines dad: calls 1200*** RIVER *** [Js Td Qh 4h] [4d]maxines dad: bets 3000WhatArunAA: raises 5725 to 8725 and is all-inmaxines dad: calls 4625 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***WhatArunAA: shows [Jd Jh] (a full house, Jacks full of Fours)maxines dad: shows [Kh As] (a straight, Ten to Ace)WhatArunAA collected 19600 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 19600 | Rake 0 Board [Js Td Qh 4h 4d]Seat 1: r@ise me! folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: WhatArunAA showed [Jd Jh] and won (19600) with a full house, Jacks full of FoursSeat 3: sherlock73 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: veritedefoli (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: ryanj9352 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: maxines dad showed [Kh As] and lost with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 7: Sunilson folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: jwvdcw folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: westmenloAA folded before Flop (didn't bet)