Anyone Play This Differently

anyone play this differently villian is 26/0 through only 40 handsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($56.70)BB ($47.50)UTG ($25.20)MP ($49)Hero ($56.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, Jclub.gif. UTG calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.5, SB calls $2.25, 1 fold, UTG folds, MP folds.Flop: ($6.50) 9heart.gif, 3heart.gif, Jheart.gif(2 players)SB bets $1.5, Hero raises to $6, SB calls $4.50.Turn: ($18.50) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $1.5, Hero raises to $15, SB calls $13.50.River: ($48.50) 8club.gif(2 players)SB bets $33.2 (All-In), Hero folds.Final Pot: $15.30Results in white below: SB doesn't show. Outcome: SB wins $81.70.

I might raise a little bit more on the turn and just commit myself. If he has you beat at that point, you still have a bunch of outs.

I am really tempted to just call the turn and see what happens on the river. If we bet big here what is going to call us that we can beat?? I am not sure though. Lets see what everyone else thinks.

I am really tempted to just call the turn and see what happens on the river. If we bet big here what is going to call us that we can beat?? I am not sure though. Lets see what everyone else thinks.
I actually got a feeling villian has Q10 with a heart. Those tiny bets are almost always draws esp. from a bad player. What does everyone else put villian on? BTW it was an insta shove on the river
I actually got a feeling villian has Q10 with a heart. Those tiny bets are almost always draws esp. from a bad player. What does everyone else put villian on? BTW it was an insta shove on the river
see I think a Q makes up a large portion of his flop calling range, sooo you are behind and need to hit a flush, do take the basically free card to see a river.Just my .02

I think I would've folded already on the turn... There, it's pretty sure a that point he's got at least a Straight...There were too many hands that could beat you... he's already kind of value bettind right after the flop... As you raised him on the flop, he tried to make as much money as he could, on every street...Just a question, what do you make if he checks on the river?

I think I would've folded already on the turn... There, it's pretty sure a that point he's got at least a Straight...
Folding the turn would be pretty close to the worst play ever, were getting over 13-1 and have 8 outs that guarantee us the nuts.I probably flat call the turn as well. We raised him on the flop and he didn't go anywhere that leaves us with no reason to suspect the turn would be any different. We will have position on the river if we hit and can make a value bet/raise depending on his actions.
Folding the turn would be pretty close to the worst play ever, were getting over 13-1 and have 8 outs that guarantee us the nuts.
Yeah, you're right, I would've make a mistake here... Flat call on the turn seems to be the best move in this case.
I think I would've folded already on the turn... There, it's pretty sure a that point he's got at least a Straight...There were too many hands that could beat you... he's already kind of value bettind right after the flop... As you raised him on the flop, he tried to make as much money as he could, on every street...Just a question, what do you make if he checks on the river?
Folding the turn would be pretty close to the worst play ever, were getting over 13-1 and have 8 outs that guarantee us the nuts.I probably flat call the turn as well. We raised him on the flop and he didn't go anywhere that leaves us with no reason to suspect the turn would be any different. We will have position on the river if we hit and can make a value bet/raise depending on his actions.
Darn you beat me too it.
i'm positive this is either 1 of two hands that beat us.he flopped a set. and plays bad.or he flopped a flush and plays bad. because of the pf call from OOP, i'm leaning more towards a small PP that hit his set.he's scared to bet big and committ himself to a possible fluhs board, but he isnt going to fold since hes putting u on a big pair with a big heart, and praying the hearts miss and that u wont be able to fold a over pair.
Folding the flop is a cardinal sin. If he checks the river, checking behind is the best option 100% of the time in this hand.