1/2NLhero 165 (I'm NOT hero) hero is viewed as TAGvillain 300 No reads on villainhero is MP with 10,101 fold, 1 call, hero raise to 11. 4 folds, villain re-raise to 32. folds to Hero, Hero's line?
Fold. Stacks aren't big enough to set mine and the second raise is representing a hand that beats us.Is your friend ignoring your advice?
Lay it down Greenstein has KK.But make sure you think long and hard.
No. not that hand i guess
Fold. Stacks aren't big enough to set mine and the second raise is representing a hand that beats us.Is your friend ignoring your advice?
Not a friend, just wondering if most agree on folding in this spot.
No. not that hand i guessNot a friend, just wondering if most agree on folding in this spot.
Then I'll guess you're the villain.Can you tell us how you played the river with the T8?

I fold as well. We're at best a coinflip (and I really don't see AK/AQ limp in EP and then reraise too often) or behind QQ+. Even by a miracle we are ahead or at least in a coinflip, postflop play is messy unless we hit our set, especially with no reads.

if he's an old guy i foldif he's young i callI'm not a live pro but from experience online and live, i don't really believe in the whole lrr = strong hand thing, especially when I'm in position. Make him pay for this line. not fun w/our stack sizes tho but we have position and better make use of it.

I also think its a standard fold, but what if we lead out for 8, and he re-raises to 15. our original raise of 6, and villain makes basically a min raise?anyways, the hand in question got some weird reactions from a bunch of donks cuz villain showed rags.

if he's an old guy i foldif he's young i callI'm not a live pro but from experience online and live, i don't really believe in the whole lrr = strong hand thing, especially when I'm in position. Make him pay for this line. not fun w/our stack sizes tho but we have position and better make use of it.
I don't think the villain limped. It's the eighth action, so in a live game this is likely a player who hasn't already called.
I also think its a standard fold, but what if we lead out for 8, and he re-raises to 15. our original raise of 6, and villain makes basically a min raise?anyways, the hand in question got some weird reactions from a bunch of donks cuz villain showed rags.
I agree that its a fold, but after it got weird reactions from the donks Id tell them that I would 100% shove preflop.
That's why you shouldn't show your cards.
I also think its a standard fold, but what if we lead out for 8, and he re-raises to 15. our original raise of 6, and villain makes basically a min raise?
Then we can't fold. If the villain is just stupid and thinks this is the way to value bet big pairs, then we call and set mine. If the villain is trying to send a message with essentially our original raising range, then we should probably reraise.
i wasnt in the hand, and the cards werent shown.
Not saying "you" you as in "you" but rather "you" as in "you" people ... and not in the Ross Perot sense of "you" people because I don't know how many of "you" are black, and it makes no difference to me if "you" are, I'm just saying "you" in general, meaning "us" which includes "me" in "you."
1/2NLhero 165 (I'm NOT hero) hero is viewed as TAGvillain 300 No reads on villainhero is MP with 10,101 fold, 1 call, hero raise to 11. 4 folds, villain re-raise to 32. folds to Hero, Hero's line?
Oh, and playing this hand is read dependent. We don't have a read, so I probably very slowly muck, but I feel uncertain about the whole thing. I hate this spot with TT, because you know there's a good chance the villain is pushing any flop, and you don't feel good about any board with a Q, K, or A. Which I suppose is why we fold.
Not saying "you" you as in "you" but rather "you" as in "you" people ... and not in the Ross Perot sense of "you" people because I don't know how many of "you" are black, and it makes no difference to me if "you" are, I'm just saying "you" in general, meaning "us" which includes "me" in "you."
:D:club: