I've just watched a few episodes of this years wsop Main event, and wondering if the following observations are accurate?Hevad Kahn is garbage and annoying and managed to get his chips in bad more oftan than he did good?Dario Mineri is a huge LAG tard, which might explain his ability to get super nova FPP's in 10 months?i could be wrong tho, obv.

Hevad Khan is an idiot and Dario Mineri plays loose?You have some very revolutionary opinions.

I've just watched a few episodes of this years wsop Main event, and wondering if the following observations are accurate?Hevad Kahn is garbage and annoying and managed to get his chips in bad more oftan than he did good?Dario Mineri is a huge LAG tard, which might explain his ability to get super nova FPP's in 10 months?i could be wrong tho, obv.
Except for when he played TJ HU for $5k *sigh*
I'd probably go read/bump one of the dozens of old threads about WSOP 2007 if I wanted other peoples thoughts on these issues.
I'm currently on dial-Up, so you can understand why i wouldnt want to search through threads.
maybe at multi tabling. but thats probably it.plus, its no big deal if he's earned more than I have, cuz I'm better than you, and wipe my ass with your money.
Instead of doing that you should use it to get a better internet connection if you're on dial up!
maybe at multi tabling. but thats probably it.plus, its no big deal if he's earned more than I have, cuz I'm better than you, and wipe my ass with your money.
yea must be nice to have a cooler go your way.post when you go broke.
You started a thread about a topic which cubs mentioned has dozens of existing threads, which you knew about but didn't search for on account of your dial up connection.Now, you take a shot at a well respected, if not a little crazy, professional, then respond with the arrogance that has become the common theme in your posts.Are you trying to be like smash, a washed up forum celebrity and now you're back to reclaim your glory? Or are you just being an asshole, again per usual? When did you turn into such a douchebag?
You started a thread about a topic which cubs mentioned has dozens of existing threads, which you knew about but didn't search for on account of your dial up connection.Now, you take a shot at a well respected, if not a little crazy, professional, then respond with the arrogance that has become the common theme in your posts.Are you trying to be like smash, a washed up forum celebrity and now you're back to reclaim your glory? Or are you just being an asshole, again per usual? When did you turn into such a douchebag?
I can't speak for Royal but when I read his response to TB's post I took it as an obvious jopke. We all know TB plays big and I would assume Royal was just kidding. As far as arrogance being commonplace in his posts I don't agree and now it seems like you're the one taking a shot @ a well-respected poster. The run to 10k was something many posters on here followed and rooted him on. Why the hostility?
I'm pretty sure that Teddy and Royal have played in the Toronto FCP homegames together and that their exchange relates to stuff that happened there.It's Sunday, relax a little.

Actually no we aren't kidding and jeepster is totally right. Royal is a douche.no joke.F you royal, scumbag.

On topic:Yes Hevad can be really aggravating on TV, but I assure you he is a good guy. I would also rate his play as better than seen on TV. Yes he got his money in bad on a couple of big televised hands, but he is a very solid player with good results in big field events.

BT-yourretarded-gallery-587.jpg
lol. HU for 400 a side to settle the coolerments. :)in vegas.
pretty sure my NLHU game is atrocious.