Worst Of The Best

Yeah but...come on. Is it possible for ANYONE to win 11 bracelets and not deserve any of them? :club:
Only if that's all they will talk about for the rest of their lives. He thinks because he's won 11 bracelets, he's supposed to win every hand he's in. On the past week of poker after dark he's complaining that Ivey underestimates the strengths of his hands and then it shows him raising with 75os.
So what your saying is that you've never misread the board/your hand ever? bullsh*t The only people who have never done that have never played poker.
I've never misread my hand/board....I would think that you're either of less than average intelligence, or some other factor has made you look like a complete moron.
I've never misread my hand/board....I would think that you're either of less than average intelligence, or some other factor has made you look like a complete moron.
Beave, you don't even play poker anymore. GTFo

Oh, and worst player to win a wsop bracelet... Gotta go with Dutch Boyd. Dunno why. Just my opinion. I guess it's cuz I thought hachem pwnd him at that FT.

Beave, you don't even play poker anymore. GTFo
9 days, bitch-ass!
A month ago I had 77, flop came AA4. I thought I hit quads. Villain bet, I called. Villain bet, I shoved, he called with Kings. 7 on river.
No it wasn't. He misread his hand once, and everybody thinks he's awful because of it. He made a mistake, was probably tired at the time, he played well though.
he's a heckuva player now, been near the top of the Cardplayer's POTY race last year or so..But throughout that telecast, he played horribly for the 20 out of 5,000 hands that made television. What that means, I dunno.. Should I have just said Hal Fowler and been done with it?
100% HE THOUGHT HE HAD A STRAIGHT BUT DIDN'T!!!!! You really should be able to read a board to win a bracelet.
him trying to explain it was goldNo i have a straight.... 6, 7, 8, 9.......****
So what your saying is that you've never misread the board/your hand ever? bullsh*t The only people who have never done that have never played poker.
Yeah Ive actually misread the board twice. The first two hands I ever played.
i have never called a bet thinking i had one hand, when i had another. Ive misread the board a lot, but usually i get this sense that i may be wrong, and double check